After the Rankings

I'm first. I can't believe I made it, I'm dauntless. I feel two strong arms wrap around me. Tobias.

"Congrats!" I turn around and kiss him on the cheek.

"I love you, four."

"I love you to wanna go back to the pit and get some drinks." he says smiling

"How about we go back to the room" I say as a smile creeps onto my face.

I pull him towards the room when eventually he picks me up and carries me on his shoulder.

"Put me down!" I scream hitting his back playfully. The more I say it the faster he runs.

"Put me down!" I scream again grabbing his butt

"Ow!" he screams "Tris I'm trying to have some fun here."

When we get to the apartment he puts me down and pulls me close, while fumbling for the keys he leans in and kisses me hard. When he finally gets the door open he pushes me in and shuts the door with his foot. Then all in one swift movement he picks me up and throws me on the bed. I put my hand around his neck and pull him closer while my other hand reaches for the hem of his shirt. I pull it off and he has already gotten my pants off, he reaches for my shirt and I pull back.

"Sorry" I say pulling him back unsure I want to continue.

"Tris, do you wanna do this?"he asked pulling back from me.

"Yes"I say pulling my shirt over my head.

I pull him back towards me and kiss him. Soon enough there is only one layer I between us and its mine. We jump under the covers, and someone barges in. Zeke.

"Hey, man-" Zeke's jaw drops to the floor.

"Get out!" Tobias screams

Zeke quickly turns around and slams the door. Tobias jumps out of bed covering his junk with his hand and runs over to the door to lock it then he runs back over and slides under the covers.

"Where were we?" he asks grabbing the small of my back and pulling me closer. I kissed him on the neck and he reached for my bra. Thankfully with Tobias I don't have to worry about my fears. He unclips it and throws it. Then he disappears under the covers. He starts to kiss my knee then my inner thigh leaving small kisses all the way up my legs. Then he reaches my under wear. He slides his fingers in the waist band on each side of them and pulls them down. He slides his fingers inside of me and starts moving them in and out.

"Tobias" I moan. My breathing starts picking up and then he's out from under the covers and starts kissing my chest leaving little kisses on my breast then my 3 ravens and then my neck and finally my lips. I decide to tease him. He opens his mouth but I don't. He licks my lips and I open a millimeter. He quickly sticks his tongue in. Our tongues dance together as if they where silk. Then I pull back.

"I think I'm ready Tobias"

"Okay" he says

He quickly gets up and runs to the bathroom he comes back with a box.

"Rather be safe then sorry plus back when I was an initiate Zeke bought me these something about me being a babe magnet." At that I laugh. He sits on the bed and pulls a square packet out of the box, opens it, and slides it over himself. Then he gets back on top of me.

"Ready?"

"Yeah" I reply bitting my lip

I spread my legs for quick entrance and he slides in at first it hurts like putting in a tampon but then I get used to it.

"Ready?" he asks again

I nod back. He starts to move.

"Slower" I command

"Sorry" then he slows down and I can't help but moan his name and grab the sheets. Then he stops and falls over on his side next to me.

"I'm tired" I complain

"Lets go to sleep" he says

In no time we are both asleep. My head on his chest and his arms covering my breast.