To be continued...

Today is our day off, Saturday. We do not have to instruct today. When I wake up Tobias is still asleep beside me so I crawl on top of him, making him stir. Then I kiss from the top of his
forehead to the pit of his neck. "So is today my day?" Tobias asks in a groggy voice making me jump.

"I don't know you tell me, is it?"

"Definitely!"

Then he picks me up and throws me next to him and gets on top and starts kissing me. He reaches for my shirt and pulls it over my head. Then there's a knocking sound.

"Maybe they'll go away." Tobias says

Then they knock again.

"For the love of Jesus Christ will you people just let me-" Tobias pauses when he sees who's at the door. "Who is it hun?" I say with a blanket over my naked chest.

"My um sister, Lydia, what are you doing here?"

"Well I transferred here."

"Can I talk to you in the hall?" Tobias asks and shuts the door.

_________time lapse__________

"Where's your sister?" I ask Tobias when he comes back in.

"I told her to go back to the dorms." he says relived "Now where were we?" Tobias leans into kiss me but I quickly get up from my spot on the couch and run to our room and lock the door. I run into the closet to my lingerie drawer. I pull out a see through lace non padded bra and a see through thong. then I run into the bathroom and shave my legs and under arms. Then I quickly pee and put on makeup and run out of the bathroom unlock the door and jump from the door onto the bed. Finally I scream "TOBIAS" he runs into the room only to be shocked He stands at the door frame mouth open and staring at my nude body. He slowly strides closer to me. When he reaches me he says "you're so beautiful." I reach for his neck and pull him down to me so I can kiss him. He kicks his shoes off and gets on top of me. I pull his shirt off and over his head. Man he is so hot. He grabs my breasts and starts to massage them with his palms. I reach for his pants and he grabs my hands and brings them above his head. Then there is a knock on the door. Tobias gets up and I get under the covers. Tobias opens the door it's my parents.