The First day

Sorry I accidentally hit publish on the last one and I wasn't done.

"Or we could just stay here" he says looking up and down my body.

"Or we could go to the initiates" I reply getting out of bed. I walk over to my dresser and pull out black pants black wife beater and black jacket. I pull off my shirt and Tobias is staring at me.

"What?" I almost scream

He just points to my chest with his mouth still open. I look down I'm not wearing a bra and there are hickeys all over my chest. I quickly turn around and grab a bra out of my dresser but before I can put it on Tobias appears behind me spins me to where I am facing him and slides his hands over my hickeys.

"Did I do this to you?" he says in an innocent little boy voice

"Tobias, it's okay it happens"

"Does it hurt?"

"No, now can I put my bra on or you just want to touch my chest all day"

"Well"

"Tobias!" I scream playfully smacking his arm. Then I turn around towards my dresser and put my clothes on.

When we get down to the net to meet the initiates they are already down there.

"Where have you guys been?" Zeke asks with a smirk

"This one wouldn't wake up" Tobias rebutted pointing at me.

"Welcome to dauntless" Tobias says facing the initiates. he leads them through the halls of dauntless that I walked when I was an initiate. There are 5 initiate this year;an all time low for dauntless. Two candor, Amy and Dawson. One amity,Blake. Two erudite, Jenna and Jacob. Well that just means less time of training and more time to ourselves.

After showing the initiates around me and Tobias went back to the pit I needed a new bra and Tobias wanted to come. We walked into the lingerie store and Tobias immediately walked over to the sexy isle.

"No, Tobias"

"But-"

"But no I'm not wearing that stuff"

"Fine" he said crossing his arms like a two year old. He's so cute when he pouts.

"Fine Tobias but your buying it"

"As long as I get to see you in it" he said with a small smirk on his face.

I walked over to the sexy isle and grabbed a black lacy bra with a matching thong. Then I walked over to the bra isle and grabbed a black sports bra and a black push-up bra. We rang it up, Tobias paying for his stuff, and went home.

"You got the keys?" I asked Tobias then he pulled them out of his pocket as if he where Houdini and opened the door.

"What do you want for dinner?" I asked Tobias when he opens the door.

"You"

"Tobias seriously, how about salad"

"That's fine"

I walk into the kitchen and get the lettuce, cucumbers, and tomatoes.

*******time lapse to after dinner *******

Tobias and I are sitting on the couch his head in my lap.

"That was really good sweetie" Tobias said

"I'm glad you liked it, are you ready for bed?"

Tobias picks me up and puts me on the bed and stars kissing my neck.

"Wait a second" I say putting up a finger. I run to the closet and grab the bag and run to the bathroom. I open up the bag and grab my new bra and thong. I pull off my pants and underwear then my short and bra and pull on the new ones. surprisingly things aren't that uncomfortable. Then I open the medicine cabinet and break the tablet out of day 23, I'm almost out. I pop 23 in my mouth. When I walk out of the bathroom Tobias is laying on the bed with his shirt off and hands behind his head and legs crossed, eyes closed.

"Hello" I say in a girly voice. Tobias opens his eyes and his mouth drops. Then he smiles.

"Hey" he says walking towards me. when he reaches me he kisses me hard. His lips are so soft and he tastes like salad. I let out a little giggle on accident.

"What's wrong?" Tobias asked concerned

"You taste like dinner" he laughs and picks me up and replaces me back on the bed. I keep kissing him and him me. I reach down for his black shirt and pull it over his head breaking for less than a few seconds to get it over his head. I then replace my hands back on his face and side.then he starts kissing my neck and I reach down towards his pants and unzip them, then he kicks them off. There is only two layers between us and my wanting is getting bigger I just want him. Then he reaches behind me for my bra, he unclips it and throws it across the room. I reach for his boxers and he pulls them off. I quickly jump on top of him and kiss his neck and make a trail of small kisses down his torso. Then he pulls me up by my armpits and kisses my chest and pulls off my thong. Then I make another trail of kisses and when I reach him I stop and just stare.

"Tris you don't-"

"I want to" interrupt and with that I put him in my mouth, and Tobias moans. I start moving my head and he moans louder.

"Tris, stop I'm about-" he's interrupted by another moan

"Tris" he warns then he lets go all in my mouth and I can feel him relax under me. it actually doesn't taste bad. when I look back up at Tobias he looks concerned.

"How was it?" he asked

"Wonderful actually!"

Then I move up before he can reply and kiss his lips. Then he flips me over and starts rubbing my breast while he kisses me. I let out a loud moan.

"Tobias" I say "I'm cold can we cover up?" he grabs the blanket and continues to massage me. A few minuets later there's a knock at the door. Then it opens and a scared Shauna walks in.

"Oh, uh, I'm sorry" Shauna says

"Get out!!!" Tobias yells then Zeke walks in.

"Can you two- so four you finally got her" Zeke says

"Get out" Four screams then they finally leave but Zeke peeks his head back in and says

"Can you two keep it down please? oh and hope your using protection"

"Go!"

Finally he leaves and closes the door. Tobias gets up and runs to lock the door.

"Why do we always forget to lock the door?" Tobias says rolling his eyes. Then he comes over and jumps back on the bed and starts kissing my neck. After about 10 minuets Tobias asked me if I was ready I nodded and he stuck himself in me. I winced and he pulled back out.

"Are you sure?"

I nod again and he goes back in and starts moving. At first it hurts like the first time we did it but then it doesn't. I can heel him start to sweat and I can taste him he taste like the ocean like the beautiful waves. The next thing I know I'm laying on top of a sleeping Tobias so I just doze off.