Life and Death

Sorry for the rushedness, I was busy. Sigh, it was the worst night.

Chapter F-15: Life and Death

The Planet Tree

Team Vweeb returned to the Planet Tree and followed Arianna's signature to a part of the forest that was still alive. "There she is!" Makava pointed. In a small area with large flowers, Arianna was resting under a sunflower, catching breath and holding Celebi's light sphere in her hands. She sat up when she heard the ship come down for landing.

"Arianna, you okay?" Tronta asked as they climbed out. "Nebula defeated Thanos and broke his control over the Gems."

"That explains why they retreated... I didn't think I could last another moment."

"Arianna, we have to get down to the Planet Seed." Celebi's voice echoed. "Before Zeref does, we must hurry!"

"Sigh... you're right, Celebi." She pulled herself to her feet. "We have no time to rest. It's time to do our part and defeat another Darkness."

"Count us in, too!" Makava drew swords.

"Hm hm hm! I'm very grateful, but I'm afraid only Celebi and I can defeat Zeref. The only thing I can think of to counter Death Chi is Life Chi."

"That doesn't mean we can't help." Vweeb cocked his Tri-gun. "You know they're just gonna get more desperate with Thanos beaten. No operative can afford to be left alone."

"He's not kidding there." Tron whirled his Light Discs. "The ship can take care of herself." He pressed a wristwatch button and had the Nova Cruiser take off automatically. "Come on, gang! This war's nearing its halfway point, so we can't stop now!"

"Right!" Ari cheered. "Don't worry, Celebi. You'll have your body back soon!"

"Thank you, Arianna! I'll lead the way down!" (Play "Up the Cavern Walls" from Ori and the Blind Forest!)

Stage F-5: The Planet Tree, Act 2

Mission: Restore Celebi and save the Planet Seed!

Celebi's ball of light led them down a path of flowers, and Piranha Plants wasted no time in sprouting up to gnash on their prey. Makava used a Hurricane Spin to mow down the Piranhas, making it to a field on the bottom. The field consisted of unbudded flowers, which would not stay budded even if Arianna used her plantbending. "Not all plants will respond to bending. They require more natural tending." Celebi said.

"Are those sprinklers natural?" Vweeb noticed the large sprinkler devices around the field.

"Not... naturally. But perhaps we can use them." Across the field was a tall platform that Ari could climb onto via vines. Up there were bushels of Water Bulbs; small plants from which balls of water hung from. Arianna levitated the plants and molded the bulbs together to make them larger. She then attached them to pumps on the sprinklers, triggering them to spin and squirt water. When the three sprinklers were fully active, all the flowers bloomed and flew to make a pathway over a chasm.

There were several gaps in the flower path, but Tron could throw his Light Discs, which would expand energy platforms around and allow the group to hop across. The flowers brought them to a thick, smooth vine that stretched down a pit. As they hung on and slid down, they had to swerve around the vine to avoid brambles that poked out of the sides. They set foot on ground and viewed into a cave congested with spiked fungi. Opposite of it was another cave where Toxichu dripped from the ceiling.

At the end of the cave was a big hole with a sloped floor. Vweeb volunteered to slide down and investigate, and he found a Catch Card of a goth girl with purple lips labeled Samantha. "I'll save ya." Vweeb shrunk the card down for easy carrying.