chapter 5

"So you're paying to own me then?" I can feel some of the tension leaving my shoulders knowing that we're both in this for the same thing—for something deeper. It makes me drop my guard a little.

"That's what the website said." A smirk plays at the corners of his lips.

"And you came to claim me...in the most brutish of ways?" My eyes widen flirtatiously.

"I make no apology for the way I am. I just ask you to accept it." There's definitely not an ounce of apology in anything about him. He has all the mannerisms of a man in charge. It's such a turn on that I find myself blushing.

"I can try." I bite my bottom lip, averting my gaze shyly.

"There is no try," he tells me, his eyes burning into me, making me feel small and vulnerable. "Come here."

My body is buzzing with nervousness, but I do as I'm told, crossing the space between us. As soon as he's able to reach me, he grips my waist and pulls me down onto his lap. I shiver from the closeness, my mind going wild with fantasies of what he might want to do to me. I have a feeling that he's even less conventional in the bedroom than he has been about this business.

"May I know the name of my new master?" I ask, feeling the word master roll off of my tongue with all its implications.

"Your new master?" He slides a hand over my thigh, drawing it up until his thumb is pressing into the leg of my shorts. I suck in a breath as I feel him reach the place where my thigh and groin connect. No man has ever had his hand so near to my sex before. "My name is Gavin Errico."

"Gavin," I mouth his name, trying it on for size. I like the way it flows so easily.

"And as soon as I get you back to my house, I'm going to eat your pussy until you're screaming it."

GAVIN

This is not how I had anticipated things would go when I went to pick her up. I had imagined her spending the weeks following our first contact grooming herself for the moment I came to claim her, waiting with impatient longing. That obviously wasn't the case. From the looks of it, she pushed our contract to the back of her mind—practically forgot about me. Maybe I should have made a greater effort to stay in contact.

That doesn't change the fact that she's mine now. And though things are a bit awkward, I have no regrets.

"This isn't a house, it's a castle," she says as she looks around my place in wonder.

I expect she wants the grand tour, but she'll have plenty of time for that later. Now that I have her, I don't plan on letting her go.

I take her straight to my bedroom, annoyed by her hesitant footsteps. The expression she held in her nudes is back again. Uncertainty. This is the innocence that I so desired. True innocence. She's not one of those other girls who would have been so eager to throw themselves into my arms. Essentially, I paid for a challenge without even knowing it.

Her reluctance is keeping me on edge, but I'll break through that soon enough. It's not like I've never seduced a woman before.

I stand close to the bed and offer her my hand. When she takes it, I raise her hand to my lips and kiss the top of her fingers like a perfect gentleman. She smiles at me, color rushing up her neck. At least, I know she finds me attractive. I doubt she would blush otherwise.

I pet over the top of her hand before clutching onto her wrist and pulling her against me. She avoids my gaze as our bodies collide. That uncertainty is still there, and all I can do is pray that it will eventually go away.

I lean down to kiss her, my arms circling her and grabbing two handfuls of her round ass. Her eyes widen, and for a split second, I expect her to pull away, but instead her lips part, inviting me in. I push my tongue into her mouth, thinking about how sweet she tastes. There's a sheen of waxiness on her lips—some fruity chapstick. I nibble it from her lips, my erection straining against her stomach.

I turn her in my arms, wanting to explore her more. One hand travels up her shirt, sliding over the width of her stomach; my fingers can reach all the way across her. My other hand traces the crease where her leg connects to her torso. I inhale her scent. She's not fruity or floral like I'm used to women smelling, but clean—a freshly bathed scent—the scent of soap and laundry detergent. It's unpretentious, almost natural.

I kiss her neck, and she cranes it for me. My fingers move up her hip then round back to grab her ass. I can feel the monster inside of me kicking up, the itch to speed things along.

"Is your pussy getting slick for me?" I whisper into her ear.

"I don't know," she replies shakily, sounding lost.

Innocence. She exudes it like a pheromone. Knowing that not an inch of her sweet skin has been touched by another man makes me all the more impatient to have her. She's never been fingered. Never had her pussy licked. Never had a man's throbbing cock pressed between her folds. Having the privilege to deflower her is a gift, and for as much as I had originally wanted to take my time and savor each act, I can feel my body's nagging need to claim every part of her.

"Let's find out." My hands slip back around her to unbutton her shorts. She places her fingers on top of mine but doesn't stop me from undressing her. It's a warning that I'm moving too fast—a warning I don't bother acknowledging.

I pull down her shorts and the cotton panties she's wearing beneath in one fluid downstroke. She places a dainty hand over her mound to cover herself, but I can see the smattering of short pubic hair beneath.

"I need to see those tits, too," I tell her as I start to take off her shirt.

Doubt is written all over her face. Still, I don't bother stopping. My sense of ownership over her keeps me moving, has me behind her unclasping her bra. It's not until she's naked that I give her a moment to adjust to everything. She sinks back against the bed, covering herself the best she can while I get to work undressing. She doesn't even look at me until I pull my throbbing cock out, thick and veiny and hard just for her. When her eyes unabashedly fall to that place between my legs, they grow hooded. My dick pulses to see her look at me like that—with desire. For as much as she's trying to hide it, she's turned on. There's a part of her, no matter how small, that enjoys me taking control of her.

I drop my pants and boxers to the floor, stroking myself a few times for her viewing pleasure. When I step out of them to walk towards her, she sinks back even more, her eyes leaving me.

I kneel down and grip her ankles, flipping her onto her back on the bed and spreading her thighs. She gasps, trying to press them closed, but I use my weight to keep her in place.

"Gavin, I don't think—" she starts to say, but I don't wait for her to finish her sentence.

"I need to taste you down here," I tell her before using the tip of my tongue to part her delicate folds and sink into her sweet nectar.

Her head tips back with a groan, and I finally see the surrender that I've been waiting for. My hand travels up her body to touch her perky breast. The nipple is a hard bead beneath my palm. I stroke it teasingly, not giving it a pinch until my lips circle her tiny erect bud and I suck it into my mouth. Her entire body bucks, her hand flying into my hair. She says my name in a panic as if she doesn't even know what hit her.

"Does my angel like that?" I blow a hot breath across her moist parts.

"Mhm." She chews her bottom lip.

"No man has ever been in here before?" I probe at her opening with my index finger. Her pink petals are glistening for me. To see her so wet has my balls filling to the brim with all the seed I want to spill inside of her. She's mine now. Mine to fuck. Mine to impregnate.

"No." She shakes her head, her cheeks turning pink.

"This little hole is mine." I bite her inner thigh before sliding just the tip of my finger into her. Her cunt squeezes around it, and I hiss in pleasure, thinking about how amazing it will feel to have her body doing this to my cock. "You're so fucking wet. I bet you didn't even know you could get this wet."

She casts her gaze to the ceiling as if she's embarrassed by her body's reaction to me.

"Oh no, sweetness. Don't feel embarrassed about wanting me. I've wanted you for sooo long." I drag the flat of my tongue up between her folds. Then I circle her cleft before pressing my finger into her to the knuckle. Her back arches off the bed, and she lets out a shaky breath. "Your pussy feels so good sucking on my finger." I start thrusting gently, feeling her wetness build. It's practically dripping out of her. I make sure to lick up every drop.