chapter 12

"Let me help you with that." He offers with a sly smirk, reaching around me to unclasp my bra. When he draws one of my nipples into his mouth and bites, I squeal, my hands flying into his hair. "I don't think it's your turn anymore." He gazes up at me, and his hands wrap around my tits, squeezing aggressively. I never knew that pain could be so pleasurable. The fact that he's being rough has me immensely turned on, though.

He pinches my nipples, pulling me closer by them. Our lips meet, and as he continues to tweak and tug my taut peaks, I can feel electricity zipping straight down to my clit.

"I'm going to fuck you so hard," he groans against my mouth. "If you think you're sore now, you better wait until I've fully had my way with you."

"Is that a challenge?" I'm stupidly excited by the prospect of how that will feel.

"Maybe we should take this to the bedroom," he suggests before placing a sloppy kiss on my neck.

"Alright," I reply, in a daze from his affection.

He stands, causing me to move aside, and starts disrobing the rest of the way. When he starts to reach for his tie, I stop him.

"Leave it." I get up and wrap my hand around it, using it to pull him down for another series of heated kisses. "You're such a beast, I might need a leash to control you," I tease as I turn from him, never letting go of the tie, using it to lead him to the bedroom.

"A leash isn't going to do anything to stop me when I'm pounding into that cunt." He slaps my ass hard while I walk, causing me to jump.

We reach the bedroom, and he spins me around so that he's against the bed. I giggle as he falls back, pulling me on top of him. Though the sound leaving my throat transforms into moaning as he cups my breasts and begins sucking on my nipples one at a time. Gavin hooks his hands around my waist, keeping me in place while his tongue laps at my sensitive buds before his lips wrap around them and apply pressure. I arch my back, feeling my clit buzz and my hole grow hungry to have him inside. I'm so damn slick I can feel the moisture on my panties.

"I need that dick," I whisper, because nothing has ever been truer.

"Do you?" He sounds utterly pleased.

"I do."

"And what would you do for it?"

I start to pull back, wanting to crawl down his body and take him into my mouth again, but his grip on my hair stops me.

"No more of that," he tells me. "If you want it, take it. Take it how it was meant to be. Inside you."

Pink assaults my cheeks as I realize what he's after. He's right, though. I don't want to wait for it any longer. I need him inside of me like I need air to breathe.

I straddle him, leaning down to kiss his lips. His cock twitches, his bulbous tip tapping against my stomach.

"He seems eager." I gently palm his shaft, giving it a soft stroke.

"He wants to see what you can do."

"You're going to give me performance anxiety." I pout.

"You think I'm giving you control just because you're on top." He arches an eyebrow. "You have no idea how this works, my dear."

"Then show me." I lift myself and guide him to my cunt. His head is at my entryway, and I prepare to slide back on him.

As soon as I'm about to lower myself, iron hands clamp around my waist, keeping me up. I give Gavin a bewildered look.

"Do you want it?" he asks.

I nod, biting my bottom lip. Again, I try to press down, but he keeps me in place. Instead, he pushes up ever so slightly, not enough to enter me, just enough so that his glans nudges at my hole, wetly kissing it.