chapter 10

"This?" She looks at me in confusion.

"I didn't want a conventional relationship. I didn't want a conventional woman. Everything about my life has been extraordinary. And you are extraordinary, too." I pet over her fingers, and she blushes, pushing a loose strand of hair back behind her ear.

"There's nothing extraordinary about me." Sadness creeps into her tone. "I'm..."

"Amazing." I finish the sentence before she's able to replace the word with a less deserving adjective. It's quite clear that she doesn't see herself as I do. "There were...dozens of girls on that website that I looked through before I found you."

"Really?" She glances up at me shyly.

"Really."

"And what made you pick me?"

I smile softly, thinking back to the first time I saw her picture. "I picked you because you seemed real. There was a rare vulnerability about you that I found...desirable." My cock swells to life as images of her pictures made flesh flash through my mind. All the things we did together on our bed last night. The uptick of her breathing when she was in the throes of pleasure. The way her tight little cunt squeezed around me when I entered her. She's heaven on Earth for me; I just have to make her see it. Make her see that I could never allow another man to take her from me.

"Am I all that you hoped I would be?" she asks meekly. "I mean, I know you said it yesterday. But now, I feel like all I do is cause you stress and problems. I wasn't a very smart purchase."

I cup her chin, forcing her to look at me. "You were the best purchase I've ever made."

She melts in my grasp, and as she leans forward to kiss my lips, I realize that we're the same. Both filled with insecurities, but both wanting the same thing. Just to be loved.

ALTHEA

Jealousy. That's what made Gavin rush in like a madman. At first, I just thought he was being some possessive stalker, but he's made it apparent in his own strange way that he does care about me. That I'm more to him than just some business transaction.

I have a hard time keeping a satisfied grin from my face when I think of it that way. We could have something real.

With his sweet words about me being the best purchase he's ever made, my arousal is at its full height. I want to make him happy. I want to be everything he has ever dreamt of. I have to prove to him that I'm as extraordinary as he thinks I am.

"Well, if we're both extraordinary people, then we should do extraordinary things together," I purr against the stubble on his cheek, slowly grinding down on him.

His pupils dilate when I pull back and look at him, crawling off of his lap and sliding a hand down the front of my body. He opens his mouth as if to speak, but no words come out. The suspicious expression he's giving me hurts a little, but I know just how to earn his trust.

My fingertips graze the front of my shorts before touching the heat between my legs. The fabric presses to my folds. These shorts are so damn tight, I'm sure he can see them. What he can't see is my clit swelling with desire for him, but he'll discover that soon enough.

I do a little strip tease for him, shimmying out of my shorts and exposing the blue cotton panties beneath. I then pull up my shirt so he can see the flat of my stomach. My other hand returns to teasing over my folds. With less thick material in the way, my body is beginning to feel sensitive. Just thinking about having him inside of me again has my pussy watering. I'm still a bit sore and not sure if I'm ready to take him into me again yet, but I want this too badly to wait.