chapter 21

As soon as she stands, she pounces on me, wrapping her legs around my waist. "I can't wait. Take me to the bedroom," she demands, pointing.

I chuckle, shaking my head as I carry her toward the bedroom. "You're insatiable."

"And you've been stubborn. Keeping that dick all to yourself," she whispers seductively against the shell of my ear. My cock throbs and I feel the beast inside of me rearing its ugly head, but I quickly squash it down. No matter how much I want to pound into her cunt until she's screaming my name, I have to be reserved tonight.

"It's always been yours," I remind her as I lie her down on her back on the bed, quickly going to work peeling her panties off. When I came home, she was in nothing but a t-shirt and underwear, sexy and easy access.

I kneel at the edge of the bed, and she splays her legs for me. Her pussy is already dripping wet. She must have been fantasizing about this all day. Her heavy scent fills my nostrils, and I take in even more of it as I bury my mouth between her legs.

"Oh," she whimpers, her hips bucking towards me as her back arches off the bed.

It only takes a few seconds of gentle teasing before she's coming all over my face, crying out to the heavens and clawing at the comforter beneath her. I watch her writhe, my balls aching from the sexy sight of her spread before me. I haven't jacked off in nearly a week because I've been waiting for this.

As if instantly recovering, she gazes at me over her mound with a look that could set the world on fire. "Come here." She grabs my hair, pulling me up to her.

"Jesus, Althea." I wince from her forcefulness.

"Lie down." She pushes me over until I'm flat on my back, my legs half hanging off the bed.

Her small hands slide into the front of my shirt, and she rips it open. The sound of buttons popping and clicking as they hit the hardwood floor is almost deafening. I can't tear my eyes away from hers long enough to care, though. The shirt is expendable. I have at least a dozen just like it.

"Mine," she practically yells, clawing both of her hands all the way down my chest.

I let out a gasp of pain as she tears flesh as she goes. Heat sears the surface of my skin as blood bubbles up from the wounds. She's given me hickeys before, left fingernail impressions in my back, but she's never made me bleed like this.

"Calm down," I begin to tell her, but her hand is already on my dick.

For the first time ever I fear that she's going to be too rough with me. It's almost laughable.

She's writhing on top of me, spreading her pussy lips around my shaft to slide up and down it. Her head is tilted back, her eyes fluttering under heavy lids as if she's lost in some place between here and Heaven.

"Mmm, your cunt is so fucking wet." I rest my hands on her hips, watching her in all her amorous glory.

"I need it inside of me. Can't wait to feel it," she moans, moving all the way up until my tip is teasing at her entryway.

The anticipation is about to kill me. My helmet is already leaking seed. It's dripping over the side of her hand.

She lets me go and starts to push her hips back, and we both groan as I fill her.

"My God, I needed this." She places her hands on my chest as she begins to rock, taking me all the way to the root, then slowly retreating until just my tip is inside, then sinking back down to do it all over again.

"Oh yeah, baby, ride me."

After a few long strokes, she begins pumping on me with just as much vigor as she had when she sucked me off. I can see the need in her eyes. She wants to come all over my dick, and she's not going to stop until that happens.

I clutch onto her as I take control, thrusting up into her so fast that all I can hear is her heavy breathing and her moaning into my ear. I jackhammer her pussy, my body pushing towards the edge with every thrust.

"Oh yes. Please," she whimpers, and I know she's begging for release.

A few more quick thrusts and I feel her tight little cunt clamp around me. I can't hold on anymore, my muscles seizing as my balls empty into her wanton snatch. I cry out from the intensity of it, feeling like my very breath is being sucked from my lungs. My stomach clenches, but I don't stop pumping. Filling her. Filling her with my seed. Scared I'll plant another baby in her belly yet wanting it at the same time so that other men will know that she's claimed. I never felt more pride than watching her walk around with a full stomach carrying our child. It's too soon to hope for something like that again, though. If God wills it, then it will be, but I'm not as impatient as I was before.

I know she's mine. She loves me. She shows me every day by rushing to the door to greet me when I come home from work. She sends me sweet text messages throughout the day and pictures of Evan. She's my perfect little wife.

Althea stays on top of me until our bodies have settled. Then she dismounts, and we both climb up higher onto the bed to cuddle. As I hold her in my arms, I think about the amazing journey we've been on together.

I may have bought her, but I earned her love. It didn't come easy. Trusting each other and knowing that she only had eyes for me. Our relationship didn't happen exactly as I had planned, but there's not a day that goes by that I don't thank God for allowing me to stumble across that website. It's odd to think that something so beautiful could come from something so seedy. But here we are, as happy as two people can be together.

THE END.