chapter 8

"Mmm, I'm going to—" Before I can even finish the sentence, my stomach tenses as my balls pull up and spill their full load into her newly claimed cunt. I press in deep, rotating my hips and crushing against her clit. Althea moans loudly, clinging to me once more as I drag out her last contraction while I finish pouring into her.

I want to stay inside of her like this forever. I want to lie on top of her and breath out my exhaustion, but our height difference makes that difficult, so instead, I scoop her up in my arms and roll so that she's on top of me.

"Keep me inside," I tell her gently when she starts to move, and she immediately stills, resting her head on my chest.

I pet her hair tenderly, staring up at the ceiling, wondering what she's thinking, surprised that I care. If she were anyone else, I'd be ready for her to get the fuck out of my house as soon as we were done. But she's not just anyone. She's someone special. My forever.

It feels like nearly an hour goes by before either of us speaks again.

"Do you trust me now?" she asks.

"Was that all that was about for you?" I need to know. If she's playing me for a fool...I'll be pissed. Maybe even hurt. Who knows? I can't predict anything anymore.

She gazes up at me, her pale blue eyes looking thoughtful. "No. I think I do like you." Althea sets her head back down on my chest and makes a circle on my side with her fingertip. I twitch from the ticklish sensation. She looks at me again, grinning. "You're ticklish?"

"No," I lie.

"Yes, you are." She attacks me with both hands.

I instinctively curl up, practically throwing her off of me as I go into a laughing fit. "Stop."

She kneels on the bed, looking proud of herself. "See, that's better."

"What's better? Torturing me?" I glance up at her from where I'm lying on my side, refusing to stretch out because I'm afraid she'll tickle me some more.

"Being human," she replies plainly.

"Did you think I wasn't?" I snort.

"I wasn't quite sure, to be honest." She fans her legs out to the side, getting more comfortable.

"I assure you that I'm completely human." I sit up, feeling fairly confident that she's done tickling me.

"Well, I'm glad to hear that." She crawls to the edge of the bed.

"Where are you going?" I stare at her as she starts to gather her clothes and put them back on.

"Home. That's what we agreed upon."

I feel an ache in my chest from the thought of losing her. "When will you come back?"

"Whenever I've finished up with my mother." She clasps her bra, and I frown from the loss of seeing her naked tits.

"So tonight," I urge her.

"Probably not tonight." Althea steps into her underwear and pulls them up, then goes for her shorts.

"You're being way too vague. What's to make me think you're even going to come back?" I give her a disapproving look.

"Because you trust me now. Right?" Her expression demands an answer, but since I don't give one, she continues. "We trust each other."

In truth, I don't trust that she'll come back. But I also know I can't keep her a prisoner here. That would make her hate me, and I don't want that.

"I'll keep in touch with this." She pulls her cell phone from her purse and holds it up to me.

"Just...come back to me." I hate how pathetic I sound, but some of my desperation definitely makes it into my voice.