Truth or Dare

The full flashback of the truth or dare game Elliot and Olivia played- PRE WILLIAM LEWIS!

Rated NC-17

"I can't believe I let you talk me into this" I said with a drunk giggle

"You said pick a game, and you don't have Monopoly" Elliot tried to argue

"Fine truth or dare?" I asked 

"Take another shot" I said starting off easy and Elliot poured a shot and took it placing the shot glass upside down on the table

"Truth or Dare, Liv?"

"Dare" I challenged

"Do a cartwheel"

"There is no room for a cartwheel in here are you crazy?" Elliot stood up and moved the furniture over making room. I shook my head and laughed as I did a cartwheel for him.

"Very very impressive"

The game continued and the questions got more...adult as we went on.

"Truth or dare?"

"Truth"

"What is your sexual fantasy?" I asked with a smirk

"Just one?" He pushed with a smirk matching mine

"Top two" I told him now getting interested in what the Catholic boy fantasized about.

"First one, I think most of us have but it's still hot. The interrogation room, having y- a woman bent over the table while I take her from behind" He started and I swore he almost said you, but changed it to a woman, there was no way Elliot fantasized about me... Right?

"And she's moaning loud, which only makes it hotter because anybody could hear us and that thrill makes it that much more exciting. And I pull her hair slightly just to make her look at me, and when she does her face is full of want and I know I have to kiss those lips and just before she comes, I spank her ass, I've always been an ass man, and I think she would like to have me pay attention to her ass because she knows it's perfect, and when she comes she screams my name, and I pull her up by her hair so her back is to my chest and she can see me fucking her until finally I cum" Elliot said in a deep voice and I would be lying if I said I wasn't turned on right now. Thank god we were drunk because this could never be said sober. And I know Elliot would not have been this detailed if he was sober.

"And the other one" I whispered softly

"I come home and shes standing there in some really sexy lingerie and high heels and she just drops to her knees and gives me head before I even have a chance to take my shoes off, and when I cum she swallows, and kisses up my body till she finally reaches my mouth and tells me how much she loved it"

"Wow" I said flustered

"What is with every man being obsessed with us swallowing?"

"Honestly, I don't know. It's never happened to me"

"Kathy never swallowed?" I asked kind of surprised, I know it was vanilla but I figured she would have at least tried it.

"I've never gotten a blowjob" Elliot admitted as he took another shot

"WHAT! No you're lying! You've never gotten head before?"

"Nope, Kathy always said it was disgusting and she never tried it"

"Oh my god" I said starting to drunkenly laugh "You are missing out!"

"Oh really, you have a lot of people suck your dick, Liv?" He teased