The Red Looks Nice Part 2

Previously:

"Liv, don't take this the wrong way and I hope this comment doesn't make you uncomfortable, but you are a very very beautiful woman"

"Thanks, El" I whispered

"And I think the red looks nice on you, really really nice." He whispered as he somehow moved closer and I was feeling brave, whether it was the wine or the whole day, but something in me clicked.

"Do you want to see it again?" I whispered looking down and I felt Elliots shakey fingers under my chin making me look up into his beautiful blue eyes that I got lost in everyday.

I moved my body closer as I pressed my lips softly against his neither one of us moving. I pulled back and I searched his now almost navy blue eyes for an answer but he wrapped his fingers in my hair and pulled me back to my lips both of us moaning softly as our frenzied lips discovered the new territory.

We continued to makeout like horny teenagers in my kitchen, Elliots hands slid down my sides and went to my ass but before he could grab it he hesitated, silently wondering if it was ok. I reached my arms back and placed my hands on top of his and lifted them. I felt Elliots lips pull back and I saw the apology in his eyes, but before he could say 'I'm sorry' I pulled his hands back and placed them on my ass. He looked in my eyes and slowly pulled me even closer as he grabbed my ass and kissed me again, when I felt him squeeze I moaned in to his mouth which only urged him on because he did it again and when I felt him lift me up I gasped and Elliot took this opportunity to slide his tongue in and from this point I knew I was putty in this mans hands.

I pulled at his shirt needing it off and the urge to touch his bare skin was growing and when I scratched my nails down his back I heard Elliot groan and I took the opportunity to bite his lip.

"Mmm, El- Elliot, wait, wait" I struggled to get out but I did, and Elliot stopped immediately.

"Sorry, I'm sorry, I wa-" He started to say and I felt bad for making him worry so I placed a finger on his lips.

"Elliot, stop worrying, I just, I uhm, I'll be right back" I said and I was waiting for him to move so I could get down but he didn't.

"Uh, El" I said looking down at our bodies

"Oh right, sorry" He said with an embarrassed look on his face as he moved away letting me get down from the counter. I quickly walked into my bedroom and closed the door leaving Elliot standing in my kitchen with confusion and undoubtedly his mind playing out 100 different scenarios, I giggled at the thought of Elliot being just as nervous, but then I thought, what if he leaves... I ran to my bedroom door and opened it a crack only seeing a slight portion of my face.

"Elliot?"

"Yeah?"

"Don't leave ok?" I said shyly and I saw him give me a relieved smile

"I won't" He said and I gave him a shy smile before closing the door again. I ran and found the bag with the stuff I just bought and I quickly pulled my pants and shirt off quickly and applied some lotion to my body before pulling the tags off the red lingerie I bought earlier and pulling the thong up my legs and hooking the bra in the back. I ran to my ensuite and ran a brush through my hair, quickly brushed my teeth and applied a lip tingle lip gloss to my lips. I lit a couple candles in my room and adjusted anything else that needed to be adjusted before trying to find a good spot on the bed, I tried laying down on my side but that seemed to forward, I tried on my back but that seemed lazy, so I settled for sitting on the edge. I still felt a little too exposed which was ironic, but I grabbed the black silk and lace short robe I had and put it on letting it hang open. I took one more deep breath and fixed my hair.