Chapter 1

Being gagged and thrown into an unknown vehicle isn't what I wanted. But I suppose I should have seen this coming, after all I did runaway from them. But that's only because my mother told me too. She told me that I was special and that the people who wanted me wanted to use me as a weapon. I've been running away from these people for two years, so you could say I was a little heartbroken when my mother turned me into them. I get why she did it though.

Its funny, picturing my life before being captured my parents have always sheltered me from everything. The only thing they couldn't shelter me from was school drama.

Anyway Before I go to far I should probably introduce myself and start from the beginning...

My name is Ava Parks, and this is my story.

Today was a special day

Today was a special day. Why? Because today I'm meeting up with my mom for my 16th birthday. So you could say I was overly excited. Mostly because I haven't seen my mother nor my little sister in over two years and that's because I was running. I was running away from people who wanted to turn me into a weapon, or at least that's what my mother told me when strange men in suits came to our house while I was still at school.

It was all so sudden I couldn't really make any of it out. All my mother really told me was that I was special do to a strange unknown virus that seemed to attach itself to me.

But anyway that's all I really know so you could say that I'm hoping mother could tell me more about this Virus when we meet up, which is where we are at now. Sitting at a quite park bench as we quietly watched the few people who where currently running.

...

"So uh, Sophie couldn't make it today?"

Mom- "I'm sorry sweetie, but she couldn't get out of school today."

"I see. So about this Virus I apparently have, do you know what it is?"

Mom- "I'm sorry I don't, all I know is that these people who want you are dangerous... and I'm sorry."