Chapter 7

It's been a full week since my punishment with the commander. Rumors about the commander and I having sex spread like wild fire to which I have done everything I could to stop the rumor by telling them that it wasn't true but it just didn't help. Even Yukari was trying to stop the rumors. I have spoken with the commander yesterday about it and let's just say things didn't go exactly as planned.

Flashback

"So your here because you want me to stop the rumors of us having sex from spreading? Now why would I do that when your going to be mine soon anyway."

"Y-Yours? What do you mean?"

"I mean what I say. I loved the weapon you formed into the night of your punishment. It made me feel... powerful, so I have been overlooking the rules and you could say I found a loophole."

I couldn't help but blush as the commander came into my personal space making me fiddle with my skirt as she caressed my cheek.

"I believe that you don't need to be given any mana to survive but... if you receive mana I believe that your gifts would only grow and turn you into the most powerful weapon ever created."

"I-I'm not a weapon."

"Say what you want just remember, you can't change who you are."

End of flashback

I still wonder what she meant by loophole."

Entering my classroom I noticed everybody standing around the teacher making me curious as I step towards her.

Teacher- "Ok class so today's lesson has been changed. Instead of reviewing over our work on pages 115-125 we will be heading to the arena."

Unknown- "Why?"

Teacher- "I don't know. But the commander has given her orders. Now do we have everyone here? Yes? Alright then let's go."

"Kazumi do you know what's going on?"

Kazumi- "I don't. But isn't it exciting?"

For some reason I didn't feel as excited like Kazumi or the rest of my classmates. There probably expecting a fight to happen after all why else would we be going to the arena?

Entering the stands of the arena I immediately spot Yukari and her class a few rows down from my own making me sigh in relief. I wasn't sure why but I felt as if something bad was going to happen to her.

"Attention all students I'm here because there is a rumor that I intend to end here and now..."

Thank god.

"The rumor is true. Ava and I did have sex but under my authority."

"Huh?" Gasps echoes throughout the arena as the commander smirked.

Kazumi- "That's not true is it?"

"No. The only thing the commander has ever done was blow into my ear and press her breasts against my back. She's lying." Kazumi nodded in understanding as I gripped my seat.

"I know that all of you have been taught that sleeping with someone else's Extar is against the rules but I have found something in the rule book to be quite interesting. For a while now I have wanted to make Ava MY Extar. Now I know what your thinking. Impossible right? Well your wrong. In the rule book it clearly states that once an Extar has bonded with a Liberator nobody can touch that Extar. However they can if one is to challenge the other Liberator for the Extar they want but you have to have the challenge accepted by none other then yours truly. So without further explanation... YUKARI I CHALLENGE YOU!"