Chapter 6

I stared at nothing as I sat on the cold Brick flooring letting my wounds rest. The commander had just gotten done with my lashes and it hurt... it hurt a lot. I have never experienced this much pain before and what's worse is that I actually turned into a large scythe during my punishment.

Flashback

"You will count each lash I give you. Am I understood?"

I nodded my head to afraid to speak. But with all my strength I was able to speak out numbers with each hit.

"Ah! ONE!" I cry outas I gripped the shackle chains that held me in place. I shivered as I felt the leather whip slide up my school uniform skirt making my face grow beat red as I revived yet another surprising lash making me cry out in pain.

Tears started to roll down my eyes while the commander grasped my hair roughly yanking my head back as I let out a small whimper. I could feel her large breasts press up against my bare back making my entire body shake.

"I can't hear you."

She whispered into my ear. I could feel her warm breath hit a certain part of my ear making me let out an involuntary moan which is when it happened. Even though I was now a weapon I could see myself perfectly. I was a large black and white scythe with two blades. However as the commander picked me up I felt a bit uneasy as she got a strange look in her eyes.

"So pain turns you on? Interesting

"So pain turns you on? Interesting. Maybe I should have tested you out myself before giving you to Yukari. Oh well can't be helped. As much as I like this new form of yours where not done with your punishment."

"I don't like pain." I whisper quietly making her chuckle as she twirled me around.

"Tell that to your Scythe form. Now turn back. I know you can do that."

Gritting my teeth I did as I was told making her smirk as she circled around me. I felt exhausted, so there was really no need for her to chain me up again.

End of flashback

A sword, a gun and a Scythe. Just what else can I turn into?

"Um... the commander told me what happened."

I tensed as I heard Yukari's voice echo throughout my cell making me hide my face in my knees. I felt embarrassed. And why is she even here? I'm not supposed to see anyone.

"The commander gave me special permission just this once to come see you and well you must be very confused as to why you turned during your punishment so I came to explain."

I don't want to talk about it but I guess I have no choice.

"So uh... I didn't really want you to know all of this but weapons tend to change whenever they receive sexual interaction with a Liberator. How should I put this? Um..."

I could tell she was uncomfortable talking about this but I am curious about the Liberator and Extar. Even though I have been here a week I haven't seemed to learn anything, especially during my classes.

"Um anyway Extars are supposed to revive mana in order to turn but in order to obtain mana they have to get sexual with each other. Somehow a Liberators body releases mana into an Extar which is when the Extar turns and gives their Liberator strength. However some people like certain sexual desire... others like it plain and simple while there are those who like sexual pain... tell me when you where getting hit what did the commander do to make you turn the way you did? She wouldn't tell me."

I couldn't help but blush as I nervously look up at Yukari while I wiped a few of my tears.

"S-She presses her front against my back and breathed into my ear." God it was embarrassing to say that. But I figured I should just go ahead and tell her since she gave me all that information.

"N-None of what you said makes since. I don't like pain. So why did I even..."

"Even though you yourself don't like pain your body reacts completely different, it's not your fault you turned."

Silence...

"I guess I'll go ahead and leave now that everything has been explained."

"Wait! Why do you refuse to kiss me?" I was genuinely curious. She seemed to blush as she quickly turned around making me frown deeply.

"I- before I came here I had obtained a boyfriend. We promised each other we would not cheat on one another and save ourselves till marriage... plus, I'm not gay. It's not you, your very pretty I just..."

"I understand. But isn't it true that if I don't receive mana then I'll die?"

"I'm your case no. Your Extar is far more complex then a normal Extar. Which reminds me, once your out of here the school nurse would like to do a few tests on you. Are you ok with that?"

"Yeah. Before you leave, what's your boyfriends name?" She smiled widely as she fiddled with her school skirt making me smile a bit. I wonder what it felt like to be that in love?

"His names Touya."

"I see. I don't know what love is yet but I hope that one day I'll be able to experience it just like you."