Author's Note

Thank you for coming this far! I hope all the things you've learned from this story will stay in you. Thank you so much for giving me the chance to introduce Dric and Ela to you. Years may pass, still I won't ever forget them, I hope you'll do too.

Thank you for giving my stories a try! I hope it's worth it.

Remember that God is always there for you.

Note:

I revised this "wakas", so for new readers, this is a better version of wakas. For old readers you may reread this. Before, there are two versions, I decided na pagsamahin ang dalawa, and I also realized the inappropriate ending of the first version of wakas. It wasn't a good way of proposing to someone. I apologize for that. Thank you!

Also, there are a lot of errors in this story and questionable scenarios. I always accept constructive criticisms. I don't even recommend this. But to say "walang kwenta" ang story na ito kahit pinaghirapan ko, and all I want is to reach a reader's heart, and to leave lessons. I think that's too much say.

I don't even know why people are recommending this because for me, this isn't my best story. Nahihiya pa nga ako kapag nirerecommend ito minsan. People are expecting a lot kasi, kaya mas okay pa ako nung ilan lang readers nito sa totoo lang. I want a reader to discover this alone, 'yung kusang mapadpad dito, at kusang loob babasahin. If the first page pa lang of the book, and you think walang kwenta, please stop reading it. Hindi ako kasing galing ng mga paborito niyong author, ang daming flaw nito. I admit to that. The characters may not be remarkable and flawed. They made poor decisions in life too. But I love them, kahit walang kwenta para sa'yo. You see, I work hard for this too, hindi madaling magsulat, hindi madaling umisip ng appropriate lines. May mga time na sabaw ako.

Why can't people just read without throwing hate? This is free reading. Wattpad ambassadors even Bakit kailangang sabihing "walang kwenta". I'm not mad, I'm just really bothered now if this is really walang kwenta because to be honest I wasn't confident with myself writing this.

I just wanna write. Please spare me from all the hate because I'm not here for fame, I'm not here for attention, I'm not here to please everyone. I'm not here to feed your daily dreams of a perfect love story. I just want to inspire a few. I just want to raise an awareness. I just wanna make sure you appreciate your life.

I just really wanna write.

Thank you.

For those who appreciated this story even if it's not the best. Even if it lacks in so many ways, I thank you for trying. I wanted you to know that I appreciate it a lot. It inspires me.

Lastly, if you are looking for a better story of mine.

You may read "The Trained Wife" or Dric and Ela's son story  "Until You Say It" (a very refreshing one)

Or if you want a story not related to this. I have ongoing story entitled "Closer Into You"

See you in my other stories. Keep safe!