First time

*smut in this chapter*

Orchid POV.

As I was driving home Calvin kept distracting me.

For example, at first he was just starring at me and when I asked him why he was looking at me and he just shrugged. Then, I felt his hand on my thigh. My skin felt hot and the air suddenly felt stuffy. I take a deep breath when we get to a red light. Next thing I know he has his seat belt off and is kissing my neck tenderly and softly. 

"Stop Calvin, I have to drive." He shakes his head on my shoulder. "No you don't, we're at a red light." He then started to suck on that spot and a wimper left my mouth. Just as I closed my eyes, the car behind us honked, signaling me to move the car.

We finally got to my house 5 minutes later, no thanks to the hornball in the seat next to me. I know you can't be talking, you just gave him a boner less than a half hour ago.

Once we get out of the car, Calvin wraps his arms around me and kisses against my ear. We go into the house and as soon as I close the door, he pushes against the wall and picks me up and I wrap my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. He leaves hickeys on my neck as we go up the stairs.

When we get to my room, I push him on the bet and start taking off his shirt. I can feel his breath quicken. He softly groans when I get to his pants. I wast no time taking this belt off. He helps me take my dress off. My jacket was thrown somewhere in the room as soon as possible. We were just in our underwear. I kiss him as hungrily as possible as our tongues fight for dominance, mine wins.

He rips off my panties and starts to spread my legs and started licking my clit. He flatly licks my womanhood. I moan loudly as he adds a finger to the equation. This feels unbelievably amazing. I have touched myself before, but this is a whole new experience. I feel another one of his fingers enter me as his tongue plays with my sensitive clit. My fingers tangle into his hair as I feel my orgasm coming.  "I'm going to cum!" I call out his name as I release all over his tongue. I pull him up and lick the mess off of his fingers as I look at him with eyes full of lust.

I go down to the bulge in his boxers. I stroke his dick and he groans. I take his boxers off and slowly lick the tip of his long dick. He wimpers. "Don't tease baby." I take him into my mouth as much as I can and use my hands for the rest of it. I start sucking and bobbing my head when hear him moan. "Uhh...f-uck Orchid, just like th-that~" I go faster and soon after, I feel him twitch. .02 seconds after he twitched he released his warm seeds in my mouth. I swallow what I can while a small amount drips down my chin. I get up and wipes his thumb across where his cum is on my chin.

He looks at me a little more lovingly than before. He kisses me softly and passionately as he takes my bra off. At this moment, I realise what it about to happen. I am about to lose my virginity. This is really happening. Calvin lays me down and looks in my eyes.

"Do you want to do this, cause we don't have to. I am down with whatever." "Yes, let's do it. If it involves being with you, I will do anything." He lines himself up with my entrance and enters slowly. It hurts at first, but after a minute it stops hurting. I nod my head and he thrusts into me slowly. I moan at the immense pleasure he was giving me. "Faster... Please" He goes faster than ever and I am a moaning mess. "Imma cum" I feel my orgasm come hard and fast. As I release, he still has yet to stop. He still thrusts into me at a fast pace and I feel another orgasm coming. His thrusts become sloppy as I feel him twitch and releases inside me.

He pulls out and lays down next to me. I pull the cover over us and turn toward him. I kiss him sweetly and passionately. "Thank you for that. You were amazing. I love you." He raises his eyebrows. "Oh, is that so?" He says teasingly. "Yes, I do." "Well, I love you too, always have." He kisses me and holds me tight. I soon fall into a beautiful slumber.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi guys. This was my first time ever writing smut. I hope it was okay and not cringey. Tell me what you think.

QOTD: Do you like the book so far?

AOTD: I think the book is good so far.

Anyway, I love you guys. Vote. Share. Comment. Bye!