2 - Corset

~Y/N's POV~

"Do I know that mother?"
.
"I don't understand why you can't just listen!"
"Same goes for you! Now go to your room!"

I removed my stupid dress at the end of the day, a very long day. My mom had locked me in my room like every night. I threw the outfit at the door, still angry from the fight I had with her a few moments ago. Stupid and scratchy and completely uncomfortable.

Once I wrestled my sleeping gown on, I climbed into the bed and thrashed the sheets about. I huffily rolled onto my side to look at the window and the curtains blowing with the warm breezes. I slowly fell captive to my tangled sheets.

I woke up, the window showed that it was an inky black outside. I checked the pocket watch on my night stand, 3:00 on the dot.

I looked back at the window as a cool chill blew in, the breeze feathering across my warm skin and gently playing with my gown. Only now there was a now a lanky figure sitting on my window sill.

My first reaction was to scream and awkwardly fall off my bed. I rushed to the door and started banging on it, when the figure spoke. "I just want to talk."

I looked at the figure, my eyes adjusting to the pale moonlight seeping into the room. With this new vision I could see paint on the man's face that was almost completely smudged off. The poor condition of the paint still rung a bell on my head with the smudged and almost gone outlines of diamonds around his eyes.

"W-what," I stuttered as I asked the figure to clarify itself.
"I thought to take it upon myself to personally warn you," He uncrossed his legs and his feet met with the floor with a muffled tap.

I backed up as he took long strides with his lanky legs towards me, but in one more step, I was pinned up against the wall with the man looming over me. He seemed sense my extreme uncomfortableness and he took a smallstep back. "My apologies to intrude, but there is an urgent matter that I will ask you to listen to. There is an apocalypse."
"Of what sort," I questioned.
"I'm not sure."
"Okay? What are you-,"
"I'll send on of my men to protect you."
"Uh, what?"
"He'll escort you to another place in a couple of days."

He turned away from me without giving me further explanation of what he told me. I didn't even understand what he was really talking about. I assumed he decided to leave at that point as he was heading to the window. I grabbed the tails of his long dirty coat, longing to know more. To know who he was or what he was. "Wait, what's your name," I asked in almost a desperate tone
He replied in his monotone voice, "Johannes."

Simple, plain, nothing more worth to say. The conversation was done. "Thank you, Johannes."

He gave me a wide grin - such an extreme expression after being emotionless - before running towards the window. I expected him to climb out or at least stop at the window, but he disappeared into a fog that slammed my window shut and locked the shutters while traveling into the dark night.

He was gone and-

ZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz

Author Note -
Hi, it's Deer...no one is probably going to read this but I'm sorry for the slow update and bad quality!

Thank you.