Senior Brother Disciple (3)

By the time he check out of his room and reached the Moonlight Sect, the sun was shining brightly above the sky.  In front of him were 15 rows of newly accepted disciples. And each row had 30 disciples standing in line. Jolan went up to each line and asked which Master Teacher row the new disciples were waiting for and as they each gave off a different name, Jolan kept on moving. 

By the end of the 15th row, Jolan scratched his head in confusion.  Where was his Master Teacher's row? How was he supposed to check in with his Master Teacher. 

Just when Jolan was going to think back to his previous life to get his answers, the loud crowd of new disciples became quiet and watched at an Old Man, dressed in light green came out with several students that wore white. 

Jolan immediately recognized the old man as his Master Teacher.  Headmaster Colo greeted each teacher first then directly came up to Jolan. 

"You must be my new disciple." 

Jolan quickly bowed and answered. 

"Yes, Headmaster Colo.  This disciple's name is Jolan Pricer." 

"How old are you this year?" 

"16 years old, Headmaster."  

"Good.  Good." Headmaster Colo said as he looked over his new disciple with a happy face. 

Jolan Pricer, 16 years old, tested at their annual recruitment to the Moonlight Sect.  After touching the Magic Testing Stone, it shined gold. Letting the recruiters knows that he had rich golden veins and a golden core.  His strength and skills would be above the rest and as long as he followed his Master Teacher, he would be a man above many.

"Come."  Headmaster Colo said as he led Jolan and the rest of his disciples into the Moonlight Sect. 

Everyone else looked at Jolan with envy.  Although they were accepted into the Moonlight Sect, their Master Teacher was not the Headmaster.  Jolan would get the best resources first before any of them.

"Valentin.'  Headmaster Colo said as he stopped in front of the dormitory. 

"Yes, Headmaster."  Valentin said as he stepped forward. 

Jolan stared at Valentin from head to toe and nodded his head.  Valentin was a very handsome man. With long black hair to his waist, dark violet eyes and strong features, anyone would be blessed to have his face.  He was two heads taller than Jolan and his whole body looked to be toned and muscled.

"Introduce the new disciple to the others and show him around.  Get him a new uniform and show him the canteen. Tell him the rules and punishments as well.  You will be responsible for him."

"Yes, Headmaster."  Valentin said as he bowed at Headmaster Colo. 

Everyone else bowed to Headmaster Colo as he left to his office. 

After a quick introduction to the rest of the disciples, Valentin took Jolan to get five new sets of uniform, showed him the canteen and their dormitory. 

"Here is our dormitory."  Valentin said as he entered the building. 

Inside was a large courtyard with several buildings. 

"Each disciple gets their own place.  Your's will be towards the back." Valentin said as he pointed to each house and told Jolan who lived there.

When they reached Jolan's home, Valentin helped him clean up his new home, which was three rooms.  A bedroom, a bathroom and a receiving room.