Reunion (20)

"Scam." Raine called out lightly. "Do it."

The young man squeezed his way through the wooden bars and began walking towards her.

"What are you doing? What do you want? Stop. Or else I'll hurt you." Xinyue said as she backed up into the wall.

Before Scam could touch Xinyue, Revenge System showed himself in his true form. His body was tall and muscular. He had tawny blonde hair and green eyes that stared back at Scam with hatred. He punched towards Scam, however Scam caught his punch with one hand and broke his wrist.

"Ahhhhhhh!" Revenge System cried out as his hand became useless.

Scam quickly moved and broke Revenge's other hand and his legs, making him completely useless. Scam hauled him up by the back of his neck and held his body up without a word.

"What are you doing? What do you want?" Xinyue could only repeat herself.

Raine opened the cell door easily with her strength and walked inside of the cell. Raine placed a hand on Revenge's cheek and with her other hand she placed it on Scam's cheek. Suddenly, Revenge began to scream loudly, as if he was being tortured. His body shook as electricity entered his body and the pain inside of him grew.

Scam stood still in awe and in shock at what Raine was doing. All he was told by Raine was to ensure that Revenge couldn't move. He was just following her orders, however now what she was doing caused him to be in disbelief.

Raine electrocuted Revenge system, short circuiting his power. She then began to siphon Revenge's power, memory, data, and information into Scam. Raine was completely erasing Revenge System and giving everything to Scam.

How was she able to do this? How did she think to do this?

Once Revenge was nothing but an empty shell, Scam let go and Revenge fell to the ground with a thunk.

"You..." Xinyue could only say as she fell to the ground with her knees buckling under her. "Who are you? Are you Headquarters?"

Raine came towards Xinyue and patted her cheeks lightly before tying a white cloth around her neck, that fell from the ceiling. Before Xinyue could understand her predicament, Raine pulled on the end of the white cloth, bring Xinyue off of the floor.

Her hands tried to grip the cloth around her neck as her breathes began to shorten due to asphyxiation. Her eyes bulge out with panic as her legs swing back and forth. Tears fell as she could feel her life drifting apart and the image of the beautiful woman that she learned to hate, looked at her with no emotions.

Soon her body became still, as her soul left her body. She watched as the end of the white cloth was tied to the wooden bar. Xinyue felt as if her death was unfair. How could she die this way? And who killed her without a word? It wasn't fair! They also killed her system.

Xinyue began to cry then suddenly she gasped with horror as she felt a hot hand on her wrist. Her tears stopped and her voice was completely choked down in horror as the woman held Xinyue's soul in her hand.

"You died, and yet, you still want to stick around instead of reincarnating?" Raine asked as she frowned. "If you don't want to reincarnate, then I'll just ensure your total annihilation."

A golden flame, pure and tranquil erupted from Raine's hand and into the vengeful ghost. Xinyue cries out in tears of pain and anger as she slowly disappears. She couldn't understand how her life and her system's life ended so quickly and how the person in front of her was able to also burn her soul into ashes, completely erasing her existence. Her last thoughts were quickly cut short as her soul became nothing.

"Let's go." Raine told Scam as they left the cell without any trace.

Once inside of Raine's room, Scam sat across from her with his arms across his chest. He wanted to know how she could erase Revenge's system and place Revenge's memory, power, data and information inside of him. Not only that, but she could also disintegrate a soul with her Natural Magic.

Raine sat back into her chair and drank the cold tea as if nothing happened.

"What?" Raine finally asked as she shrugged her shoulders.

"Tell me everything. What have you been holding back from me."

Raine sighed loudly and placed her teacup down before talking to him.

"It's simple, actually. My succubus powers absorbs sexual energy to feed itself. So I thought, why can't it also take other forms of energies. I modified my succubus powers to absorb other resources, such as a system's memory, power, data and information. By doing that, I absorbed the system's whole identity and function, thus erasing the system completely."

Scam looked at Raine with fear. He was slightly scared of her because he no longer recognized the Raine he knew from so long ago.

"And just like my succubus can emit powers such as Desire and Seduction, I also thought I could have it emit the things I just absorbed and input everything into you." Raine continued to tell Scram. "As for me being able to burn Xinyue's soul and disintegrate it. Ever since my enlightenment and ascension into heaven as the Immortal Ayla. I've come to realize a couple of things that will help us in the future. One being the Blessing Fire that can burn a soul so that it could never reincarnate."

"What else have you kept from me?" Scam asked.

"May other things. But it's not like you don't keep things from me either." Raine told him as she began to get ready for her guest that were walking to her courtyard. "We have to trust each other, if we're going to make it through this journey together."

"I trust you." Scam told her. "I was just a little surprise about your new skills. I never thought that you would ever think of modifying your skills to gain new skills."

"If you can hack the system, why can't I?"

Scam gave Raine a smile before he turned into a cat. The servants knocked on the door and Raine called them to enter.