uno

N/o POV

Jungkook got off his car, a Mercedes, one of his cars that today, first day of his last year of school, he choose.

Lightening a cigarette, how he loved to smoke before going in the school.

People around gaping at the sexy dangerous man, that was dresses in sport clothes. Tattoos sticking out his veiny arms.

Sitting on the stairs, in front of the school, jungkook leaned on his knees, giving to the entire school, the hottest sight they always wanted

On the other side. The school stopped drooling at the dangerous male, to look at a rover stopped in front of the school.

Shiny shaped legs, went in their view as a beautiful gray haired boy, almost mistaken as a girl, got off with two boy behind him. As he leaded the school. But he will never. Because the big bad wolf was already doing it.

Stepping gracefully, as he walked on water with those baby blue vans. He walked in looking up as the little one didn't have a problem in the world.

Walking straight, he felt something thrown at his feet, the butt of a cigarette.

Looking up. He meet a pair of black eyes, without any emotion in them. And taehyung, with innocent eyes looked up at the tall man.

Jungkook heard from the school about a new boy comming, yet he wasn't curious about it. Not even now.

"You're in my sight" smirked jungkook eating the boy with his eyes.

Looking at the hips, ass seeing from the front, fit stomach, nips hard, shiny fit legs, plump peachy lips and cute freckles and what he saw first was the tanned skin . Jungkook wanted to beat the shit out of that boy.

"Oh, sorry " said taehyung moving to the side then passing right next to the boy that was rude without a reason.

Smirking again, jungkook felt smooth skin touching his hand and he saw a tanned leg brushing his hand,  behind leaving a fruity smell.

But a little confused why, that boy, didn't reply nor gaped at him like every other slut in there did.

Yes yes, he had glue on him that every girl stickied to his side. Or as some people might say ' girls around him lile ballerinas on ballet flats.

Putting the thought away. He went in. Walking down the empty hall in the search for his locker.

And there he saw, a big fat ass right on front on his dick. Walking and then crunching down showing him a sight of some pinkish paced panties. Jungkook's weakness.

Then he saw the new boy, opening his locker and taking off a little the top of his shoulders to let jungkook admire the beautiful red shaped tattoos in the bone of the collarbones.

Jungkook loved pretty expensive things, exclusive things, tattoos- that adorned every part of his body- and mostly loved to show off with things that only he has.

The rich boy owned everything that no one ever could put his hands on. And then wondered where in his collection of rare things, could put taehyung.

Yet. Jungkook quickly got his phone from his pocket, and snapped the best pic.

A perky hard bud, from the coldness of the halls, the big round butt, peachy pouty lips, a bit of the stomach- then seeing baby hairs sticking out- and now he licked his lips.

Pretty oblivious with everything around him, submissive, expensive, rare and next to be in his arms.

First chapter. Hope y'all like it and see you next time. Fuck y'all. ←Dare y'all to reply at this pussies