sei real

N/o pov:

He didn't see jungkook all so he was a bit relieved. But mostly because they didn't have the same classes, so he was good with that.

It was a bit hard to avoid the buff guy that attracted everyone's attention. So maybe that's why now, lunch time, taehyung was walking down the hall to go to the cafeteria.

Alone again, he went in, took a piece of pizza and some veggies and sat alone almost in the middle of the cafeteria, where the bench of the popular ones were.

Taking his phone and seeing a text from someone new on his Instagram, he quickly texted back remembering now that it was his childhood friend dean.

"I told you once, I won't tell you twice twit. I don't care who you are, I want your homework right fucking now"

Raising his eyes, he saw a senior, he didn't really knew him but taehyung saw him a lot near the popular ones, it wasn't as buff as jungkook but only a head taller.

So he averted his eyes to jungkook, the guy had a 'challenge me if you can' on his face, leaning relaxed on the chair and bouncing his foot.

And for a minute taehyung was going to piss himself because he never saw jungkook this angry.

"C'mon twit, move motherfucker, I don't have time. " yelled the senior kicking jungkook's chair, moving it a bit.

"Dude, let the man eat in peace, please, please don't make him get up. " suho, some guy that always was next to jungkook and agreeing everything that jungkook said. Like a puppy.

That's what everyone talked. Suho always kept himself near jungkook hoping that one day he'll be like the buff man. Hot and strong.

"This twit? I can break this motherfuckers arm so he won't beat someone's meat like a faggot. Bet he sucks dick more that gays do. " laughed the senior at jungkook then he looked around expecting people to laugh too.

"Oh, I'mma do my part as twit now" said jungkook getting up and taking off his blazer showing a sleeveless shirt.

Not thinking twice, jungkook started attacking the senior that was on the ground. Even though the seniors was trying to get back up or talk.

Jungkook was going at him like a mad man. Only with fists, the seniors face was unrecognizable. As jungkook got tired, het got up and put his foot on the seniors face.

"Listen here kiddo, try that again and I'll send you in hell, next to your mother. "

With that, he sat down and finished eating his lunch. No, he didn't ming the bloody hands nor the fearful stares of people.

Jungkook never really arrived at this, but people knew who he was amd not to mess with him. And best believe no one approached him when he was angry or you'll see yourself in the same place as the guy before.

Lost in his thoughts and once in a while scoffing, he felt a delicate tap on his shoulder and glowing, soft legs at his right.

"Puppy alway comes to his master" thought jungkook erasing the smirk on his face and looking at the soft little baby.

"I just wanted to give you this pack of tissues " said taehyung showing a baby pink packet in his little hands but gasped when a hand pulled him on jungkook's lap.

"Do daddy a favour and clean the blood for him huh? " asked jungkook not minding the schoked audience staring at the new boy on the lap of the great jeon jungkook who never let someone near when he was angry or someone on his lap.

Nodding, taehyung started to take the bottle of water from the table, where the others were minding their business and dabbing it in then slowly but delicately started to clean the bigger, than his, veiny hand.

"I-'m done" said taehyung ready to get up and throw away the dirty tissues but he felt two big arms on his waist and jungkook leaning on his back.

"Good job my baby. Not let me rest for twenty minutes then I'll take you to your class "

So taehyung just nodded and looked up, with big doe eyes at the people on the table that were looking smiling at him.

"Uh, um, my name is-"

"We know sweetie, don't be afraid. Anyway. Do you want me to get your stuff from the table? The bell will ring in fifteen minutes " asked a cute black haired guy.

"If it's not a bother for you. Then thanks. " said taehyung similing a bit to them.

But just when he got his bag back jungkook decided to get up with the little boy in on of his arms and the other took their belongings and went away with an angry jungkook and shocked taehyung.

"I don't know why he carries this boy away and I never really saw him near taehyung. That cutie can't even handle jungkook. I mean look. He dragged that little boy away like a toy. " said one of them thinking that the little boy might get broken by that big mess.

"OK so let me get this straight" said jungkook letting taehyung down in front of his class. " don't talk to them and let them touch your stuff. Hear me good little because if I see someone again calling you names and shit first I'mma kill them then when I come for you. It won't be that good for your ass nor you. So better behave " said jungkook leaning down to taehyung's height.

"But I was being friendly " murmured taehyung looking down and playing with his fingers noting that people were now on the halls.

"I don't give a fuck. So I'll repeat it once for you OK? Don't do what you did right fuckin now in the cafeteria again. Now give me a kiss and go in" said jungkook doing all him.

And taehyung didn't even knew what going on. Who was he? Where was he? What's this planet?

Thoughts?