tre

N/o POV:

Sulking. Taehyung walked down the halls in a pretty black skirt and a baby blue top with red love heard all over.

Bumping in a hard chest. And before falling over, to hurt his pretty tired head. Two arms kept him in the air like a kitty.

"Oh well, bumping into a kitty" a harsh voice bumed into the halls making everyone stop from whatever they were doing .

Just to look at the dangerous man with a kittin in his arms, dangling and almost crying.

"Say sorry. " asked jungkook looking at the little that was looking back with big teary doe eyes. What a sight.

"Forgive me ergh... " looked up trying to hear the name of the man he kept avoind and being scared to stumble upon.

"Stop walking around and go eat" not wanting to give his name away. Jungkook let the cute on down and tapped his butt before pushing him into the cantine.

____________

Taehyung didn't know what to do. He was alone in his new bought room. And his mom didn't even responded to his calls. He missed her.

Huffing loudly, he went to sleep trying to forget how rude jungkook was to him and how his two friends stopped coming at school these days.

He felt a hand creeping up his leg, and his baby hairs raising up as well goosebumps.

Yet taehyung couldn't see nothing. He tried to take off the blindfold that before wasn't on his eyes only-

"Don't you dare taking it off foxy"

No, taehyung was scared. His breath hitches and heart beating at rapid rate. Who was the guy touching him in an inappropriate way? Who was the man blindfolding him?

Taehyung felt the cold had making it way on his boxers, and plushy lips peppering sweet kisses everywhere.

"N-no, p-please no. " thrashing around the bed, two rough hands locked his as the man pushed two fingers in.

"Don't scream foxy, don't you fuckin dare "  growled the unknown one just as taehyung felt his boxers taken down and something pushing in into his virgin hole.

Taehyung couldn't believe this. Raped on his own bed, his own house, by someone that he didn't know and couldn't see.

"O-oh foxy, I hit the jackpot. This feels so fucking good. "

His virginty and his first kiss. It couldn't go better. Better?

Cumming inside. The man hugged the weak sweaty body of taehyung and sweetly caressed the bony back as taehyung cryed his hear out.

"Shh. Daddy will take care of his little fox. " whispered in taehyung's ear then lyed the weak boy into the bed then back hugging him.

After an hour of starring at the sleeping boy. He, with care, subtracted himself from the velvety walls then looking at his semen going down the plump butt onto the sheets.

Leaving a note on the table near the bed as well a rose on the pillow. He made sure that his new little fox will keep his mouth shut.

Y'all guess who is it?

And it's not jungkook y'all.