cuatro reale

N/o POV :

Tight baby blue jeans till his bellybutton and a Grey top showed his hourglass frame as the jeans went really loose at his waist as well as the top.

The weak short baby went limping to school. He felt fresh because he just took a bath but dirty.

Sulking. He skipped and went into the cafeteria. He wanted pizza with French fries on top and a red velvet muffin with some raspberry juice. How his favorite oldie made every day for him.

Still he needed again to go to the bathroom and so he did. Slowly walking, watching his black vans moving lazily.

Looking up, he saw jungkook. The boy that picked on him even if he breathed.

"What?  Got something to say? Say it to my face! " .... Why so angry? The weak boy didn't even open his mouth to speak.

Not bothering to reply. Taehyung went again passing by him as jungkook. Just then he pulled him back shoving him onto the wall.

"Why do you keep looking at me " asked as taehyung felt the breath, a breath of smoke and mint. Yes, jungkook was chewing a gum. Pulling out stretching it then pulling it back in his mouth.

"Because, you lookt at me too. " replyed a tad unsure on his words. Was he looking at him because jungkook was hot amd cool the way he acted? Or was he looking because he felt the need to and he was watched as well.

"Then don't look at me anymore eh" said as he pulled the gum out and pushed it in taehyung's mouth with his thumb.

"Disgusting " said taehyung in a low voice taking the gum in his hands looking at the white gum.

"What? " asked jungkook turning back at taehyung and looking at the gum in the bony fragile hand. He scoffes and goes again in front of taehyung.

" My saliva disgust you huh? " smirked jungkook then took roughly the baby fat cheeks in his hands and licking the pouty lips of taehyung.

" Does  this disgust you? " asked jungkook taking the chance seeing taehyungs toungue out licking the bottom lip. Licking the pink muscle then sucking on it, binting on it as well.

Then left. Leaving a shocked taehyung in the middle on the hall. Wide eyes and tongue sticked out. He saw the state he left the pretty pup. And it boosted his confidence more than the other time.

__________________

The next day. Taehyung was standing in front of his locker thinking.

Why didn't his stalker that raped him never came last night? Odd because the stalked told him he'll come.

Good for him. But that doesn't mean taehyung will stop being paranoid and afraid of the night. That's why yesterday he bought a lamp that he keeps on every night.

Anyway, he closed it going outside. He had two hours empty and it annoyed him because his friends aren't in school for a month. Yet he felt the need to go in the schools garden where people never really did just because it was old and uncared.

Going in and taking a seat on the ground near a mass of beautiful yellow flowers. He lied there closing his eyes. But a intoxicating smell of sigarettes went all over him taking away his beautiful cherries smell as well as the flowery smell around him.

Looking up. He saw jungkook on a bench right across of him. Taehyung took a peak at him being shocked by seeing a septum adorning his shaped face.

Hot. Taehyung felt again hot. Blushing. Taehyung just left. He didn't want to keep his eyes on the man that told him his gaze was disturbing. So he got up not noticing the eyes that already saw his baby blue panties.

He took his books and left feeling hot already and unsteady legs shaking walking... Running.