tredici

N/o pov:

In the nice relaxing morning, the two lovers we're eating in the kitchen chatting about what not in their life and surroundings.

Planning on staying home and by 7 o'clock going out around, to maybe visit places and look around thee city.

Hours passing by the two we're getting dressed and ready.

"Yes my love, it's OK on you. " said jungkook looking in the mirror as taehyung in the back was fumbling topless with some tops.

"Right. Then I'll put the white on " said taehyung going over his pouch of makeup.

"I think we'll walk some blocks down then maybe get take-out and come back home? " asked taehyung looking in the mirror applying his foundation.

"Sure and some wine, I like the shoo that has that big bottle of sweet wine down here. Put some on my forehead please, a pimple popped up last night"

"Yea, I did it"

"I told you not to pop it. What if I'll get new thousands ones. "

"I'll pop them. Don't worry, I have some lotion for you , when we're coming back we'll put a mask on. "

"Sure. Let's go"

Being their first time going out and strolling in the city, just because they didn't really like attention and themselves liked to be private.

"Should we go and sit over there? " pointed out taehyung to a park almost full of people that were sitting on the fresh grass.

Jungkook nodding, they went on and sat down as jungkook sat in between taehyung's legs.

Everyone cooing at the cute couple as the two were in their world chatting and giggling.

But as it seems not even in their perfect world where just two of them were having kids a big house and two nice cars, were destroyed by an unwanted voice.