Kylo Ren - Reply

From MoonDash21:

For Kylo Ren: 

1. So... You wouldn't mind if I sing every once in a while? It may not be soothing music without words but I can hum if that makes you happier. 

Kylo: Humming is fine. Less distracting for me.

2. Whoa, whoa. Hey, don't freak out. No, I was not there at the Jedi temple but I do my research. I know a lot about you...and everyone. It's not 'stalking', it's research. I like to know what I'm getting into.

Kylo: You seem to have quite a depth of knowledge about me...I wonder what else you know... *raises his hand, using the Force to read your mind*

Now for the personal question, what did you do with your old lightsaber? Did you destroy it...and is your current lightsaber crystal from your old lightsaber? (Gods, don't freak out, please!) 

Kylo: You're looking at it. *removes the weapon from his belt* I upgraded the hilt and bled the crystal. Although an error occurred when I tried to put everything back together and the hilt cracked. The power continues to leak but at least it's more stable now. Probably would have exploded if it never did that.

3. *types on datapad* Okie Dokie, it's scheduled. ...But is the army really necessary? It might deter them from an alliance but if you want to bring an army, an army it is. 

Kylo: The army remains on the ship until the answer is received. If they agree, we leave peacefully. If they deny, we burn the city to the ground.

4. Considering I'm the...advisor. Exactly where am I rank wise with everyone else? I'm not too worried about it other than the fact that I might have to carry out some of your orders. Even if it is a direct order from you, I'm sure some people won't be all too keen on listening to someone who has a lower rank than them. Also, I just want to know where I stand so I know who to respect. 

Kylo: Summer is second in command to me and you will answer to her as well. Being my advisor does not give you a rank but rather an authority to carry out my orders. I have already announced to the First Order that you work for me now. No one will question you if you say the order is from me. *stands close, staring down at you* This power is not to be abused or used for your own personal desires. You are only to express this power if I say it to be so, otherwise you sit quiet and pretty in your office all day u til I need you. Understood?

5. Ooh! This is just a suggestion and/or a question but...would you be okay with having a button on your datapad or something that sends me a notification for when you need me? That might be easier than either sending someone down to get me or typing a message and sending it. I just think it would be easier for both you and me. What do you think?

Kylo: Here. Take this. *gives you a comlink* I'll contact you this way.

6. From what I've heard...you and Summer have 'glorious' evenings. ;) 

Kylo: *smirks tugs at his lips despite the denial* That's none of your concern.

>>>>>>>>>>>>

Great replies MoonDash21!