Kylux - Reply

From MinxCoda:

Response to Kylux!

*Takes the medpac, using it to apply to my wounds, looking at my brother seeing he was still knocked out. I sighed, looking up to the ceiling*

I remember the day he left...He left in such a hurry, him and our parents argued and argued. I played in the front lawn of my house watching them argue...Before he left, he gave me such a look of sympathy and sadness, then just...left.

Kylo: *doesn't say anything, remembering a similar departure from his own parents*

*Tears built up in my eyes* A while after that I was sent to live with my teacher and his wife...He taught me to control the force before I actually used it but...My brother...He...*I became choked up, trying to fight back tears as the event rushed through my head* He destroyed my teachers home, injured me and tried to kill my teacher. I begged my teacher to take away my force, I didn’t want it. I didn’t want to hurt anyone, I didn’t want to have it anymore and I still don’t.

Kylo: You feel like...a monster. *he gripped his fists, shaking* You feel like the power you have is feared by even the own people that claim to love you...

*I sat on the floor, crying into my hands, my voice sounding shaky and broken as I spoke* Kylo, I can’t do it. I can’t pursue the force, I have such a good life, everything is going perfect...I just want to be left alone, I’m too scared!

Kylo: It's hard for me to be able to trust someone with your potential to just roam around my ship. How do I know you won't end up secretly training and using it against me?

*I looked up, staring at the closed door as tears still streamed down my face* Hux is the only person who never forced me to pursue it, who loves me for who I am and cares about me. He makes me so happy, I just want to be happy

Kylo: Oh? So you never told her about our little meeting General?

Hux: *his eyes burning with rage* Ren, I swear if you-

Kylo: When Hux originally found this secret out, he came to me. Force users are such a complication in his eyes. He can't understand it...so he'd rather destroy it. Which is what was asked of me.

*shrugs* Unfortunately much time has passed, since we are at war and I need time to put such delicate plans into action. Hux fell in love with you, somehow, in the process. All was forgotten but let's make it very clear who got this ball rolling to begin with. The blame cannot entirely be put on me.

>>>>>>>>>>>

Great replies MinxCoda!