Kylux - Reply

From nineonine:

First, for Supreme Leader
*Bow to Ren* Hello, Supreme Leader! Well, you know Matt? The radar technician? He came to me last morning & he asked me where did I get the force power. And I said, I don’t even know where its come.

Kylo: *smirks* Oh he did? He tends to be very...interested on the Force subject. *steps closer* I would very much also like to know how you got it.

Oh anyway, next week I start join the First Order. Maybe, I need him too, you know right? Supreme leader, so I think my force power is getting stronger. I don’t know how to control it. I need your advice to control my force power. 

Kylo: I could show you the ways of the dark side of the Force. You need a teacher. You're power is unstable and needs to be controlled.

Next, for General Hux
*Knock the door* General? Where is General? *Looking around and accidently General hit under the table* What are you doing there? Looking for something or you lost Millicent again? General, you fine?

Hux: *bumps his head and swears as he gets up* I dropped my comlink is all. What did you need?

General, is that true Falynn will be back here? I hope he will never come back. Anyway, I think I will join Mitaka for a trip. And what should I wear tomorrow? Ah, I think I need more advice from captain phasma.

Hux: I'm not aware of Falynn's return. I'm also not sure what you should wear. Maybe your standard uniform?

Last, for both of them
What? Like him? Pfft, no. I’m only 15 and he is kinda like 20 or 25 years old. I assume he is handsome. Don’t say to him, I’m just... you know hehe. Yes, I like him. But not now I think. I just want to focus on my education now. Anyway, I’ll join the team tomorrow. See ya, General Ginger! Well, I have to go. I wanna enjoy a glass of blue milk. Farewell! Sampai jumpa!!

Kylo: I knew it. I can sense your feelings for him through the Force.

Hux: *visible confusion* Samp- what?

>>>>>>>>>

Great replies nineonine!