chapter six

After watching hours worth of tapes Y/n sat in her bed staring off into space tears in her eyes she thought about how she forgot such amazing friends. Y/n thought about the boy Timothy who was the first person to ever find out about her dad and Tim's friend Brian who was a literally sunshine making everybody's lives better. How could she have forgotten them? Y/n cursed herself over and over again. I'm so sorry I remember now! But it was too late she already said what wouldn't be forgotten. Speaking about forgetting how didn't she see all of the time that was gone from her mind. Y/n only wished she wouldn't have said all of those things to Tim. Now that all of her memories have come back well most of them she realised how much she missed them. Looking at the clock above her door which said 5 am she closed her eyes to get at least a few hours of sleep before going to work.

Waking up was always a nightmare for her since her sleep cycle was so messed up she sometimes would go to work without sleeping at all before hand but Y/n was used to this. Y/n got ready for work and went outside of her house locking the door and walking to the cafe she was working at. It was a pretty nice job and she really liked it there it wasn't that hard and the colleagues were very friendly. The jobs manager didn't really mind when Y/n would pass out since he was desperate to find someone to work here. Walking down the street Y/n walked past the park shooting a few glances at it Y/n sped up her pace and walked past it seeing that Tim was there and she was too embarrassed and sad to talk to him. Yep sad Y/n woke up to her dad yelling downstairs about how much he hated Y/n and that didn't make her feel amazing. Lowering her head Y/n walked into town.

Opening the cafes back door that lead to employees only room Y/n put on a apron and went to the front of the cash register. Y/n worked as a barista in the cafe and she was pretty god dawm good at it. Multiple boring hours later Y/n got another order for a plain black coffee by the person named "Brian" she quickly made it and wrote his name on the cup after she finished she shouted "Brian!?" To get the attention of the customer her eyes widened as she saw her Brian the Brian from years ago.
"Brian?" Y/n again asked
"Yeah that's me" the boy answered
"I-I'm Y/n you remember me?"
"Wait Y/n L/n?" He said eyes wide
"Yeah! It's been so long how you been?" Y/n smiled widely giving Brian his coffee
"Oh god it's been forever. I've been pretty 'meh' how about you" he took the coffee and took a sip of it only to regret it
"Careful it's hot" Y/n laughed
"Yeah I see" he laughed with Y/n
"I'm sorry but I'm pretty busy right now so how about we meet someday to catch up?" Y/n asked picking up a notepad and a pencil writing her phone number down and giving it to Brian
"Yeah that would be nice" he smiled and took the little paper putting in his pocket
"See you old friend" Y/n smiled waving at Brian
"Nice to see you again" he smiled and waved back going back to his seat

Y/n knew that this day has become much better since she saw Brian.