introduction

✧༺♡༻✧

✧༺♡༻✧

In Seoul's downtown district of Shinpo, among scandalous stories from the infamous Hwang private school and the neighbourhood's hostess clubs, the urban legend of the 'Sugars' is the scariest one of all.

Jung Sera had a plan. A very reckless and possibly extremely dangerous plan. She understood that, but she still decided to go through with it.

Her twin Garin was dead and she was the only one who knew that it happened. Certain that there was something more to her death, she decided to take matters in her own hands and try find out what actually happened to her, or at least where her missing body disappeared to. That was why she moved to the big city, enrolled in the private academy that Garin used to attend and assumed her identity.

She thought that she knew her twin, but she quickly realised that Garin was hiding a whole world from her. Not just the fake role that she played among her peers at her academy or her secret hostess job, but also much darker secrets that Sera couldn't even begin to imagine and also a person - Sugar. Sera has no idea who Sugar is, but he calls himself her protector and he insists that they communicate only through text messages. Garin told him to look after her twin in case something would happen to her and he is the only person that Sera can trust.

Things don't go as planned, not even close. Sera found herself under the mercy of a classmate who found out about her secret identity and her new coworker won't stop nagging her, no matter what she does. Not to mention the mysteries from her twin's life, that begin to pull her in to something dark and dangerous, together with the frequent attacks of the 'Sugars', a notorious group of so called delinquents, that are terrorising the inhabitants of Shinpo.

Will Sera find out what really happened to Garin or will Shinpo's evil catch up with her first?

✧༺♡༻✧

GENRES AND THEMES

romance, comedy, drama

angst, mystery, (supernatural)

✧༺♡༻✧

CAST