SEVEN/ do not disturb

✧༺♡༻✧

I wonder, what am I really looking for?

Answers about who Garin was or who Sera should be?

'' Wow, Jungkook wasn't exaggerating when he said that you became like a completely different person after your amnesia! ''

I snapped out of my thoughts and shyly smiled at Jungkook's mother. She was the one who opened the door after I showed up at his house and rang the doorbell. He didn't come by my apartment that morning, there was no sight of him in school either and after doing some extensive questioning with a friend of his that worked in a cafe near Hwang academy, I managed to find out that Jungkook got sick. It was tough to convince Park Jimin to tell me the truth and I had to promise him that I wouldn't get any 'get better soon' cake. Apparently him and another guy were planning to show up at Jungkook's house with one of them and they didn't want me to steal their thunder.

'' You remind me of how you used to be before teenage hormones made you go all crazy! '' Jungkook's mother exclaimed, wrapped her arm around my neck and put me in a headlock. She grinned and started ruffling my hair, much like her son did when he first saw me.

I blinked with surprise and nervously asked: '' Did I become a bad person? ''

'' No, honey, don't say that! '' She put her hands on my cheeks and looked directly in to my eyes. There was an affectionate smile on her lips and I could tell that she always really cared for Garin. '' It's normal for a teenage girl to act a little crazy when she first gets in to puberty. You and Jungkook used to fight a lot and it got pretty bad in the last couple of months, but I knew that it would pass. Friendships like yours don't just break. You have no idea how happy it makes me to see that you're back... Even if you really do look completely different. ''

She tilted her head to the side and her intense gaze continued inspecting my face. My eyes slightly widened in alarm, I stepped back and looked at the ground. I acted like I was embarrassed, but I was trying to take her attention off my face. I was worried that if she would look at me too much, she would realise that I was too different to really be Garin. The two of us were identical twins, but small details, mannerisms and qualities, made it really easy to tell us apart.