8. Happy Birthday

Peter POV
———————
It's been a week and Y/N and I have been having so much fun! I love her so much. We've been having movie dates and May has budded into all of them. Every time Y/N and I started making out May would slide in and stop us from taking it "too far" is what she would say.

The sunlight glistening through my bedroom window waking me from my slumber. I flutter my eyes open and stretch. I toss my legs to the side of my bed and walking into my bathroom to straighten up my hygiene.

I hear a knock at my door. I peek my head from the bathroom with a toothbrush in my mouth and began heading to the door to open it.

"Morning May" I said muffled because of the toothbrush hanging from my mouth

"Hey Peter, Y/N didn't want me to tell you but today is...well, it's her birthday." May whispered knowing Y/N's room was next to mine and the walls here were practically paper.

"What?!" I said loudly. May motioned me to quiet down by putting her finger over her mouth and sh-ing me. "Sorry" I whispered

"Yeah, but don't tell her I told you" May said walking away. "What do you want for breakfast?" She asked

"Um, I don't know. Give me a second May" I walked over to Y/N's door knocking on it softly. She opened the door with slug in her eyes. She looked like she was up all night again watching youtube again.

"Hey" She stood in the doorway with a groggy voice layering the one I knew. She turned away and went to sit on her bed.

"Hey, just because May got you that laptop doesn't mean you don't get anyway sleep" I said as she tucked it under her blankets and walked over to her closet

"I know it's unhealthy but I just like watching the videos of you saving people" She said taking off her shirt. I'd seen her in her bra and underwear before because one time we were going to go all the way but then May stopped us...like usual.

"Well then I'm saving you right now" I walked over to her bed and got her computer from underneath her covers.

"Peter!" She ran over to me and I held the computer in the air so she couldn't reach. She jumped on her tippy toes trying to get it but she couldn't.

"No, Y/N it's bad for you" I said continuing to hold the laptop above her head.

She kissed me and started tugging on my shirt. I let my guard down, along with my arm and she pulled away snagging the laptop.

"Ha!" She said running out the door of her room.

"Y/N! Give it back!" I said following her. She jumped over the couch and rolled into a ball.

"No!" I walked around the couch and tried to take the laptop back but every time I touched her she screamed

"Hey! What's going on!" May said from in the kitchen.

"Peter wants to take my computer!" Y/N shouted muffling her voice because her head was in the couch.

"Why?" May asked raising an eyebrow. I turned to her.

"Because it's unhealthy! May tell her!" I said gesturing to Y/N

"I don't have time for this guys!" May said walking back into the kitchen.

"Y/N!!! Just give it to me!" I said picking her up.

"No!"

"Fine then" I threw her over my shoulder and she struggled to get down.

"Put me down! I will sue you!" She said hitting my back.

"Sue? Really?" I said rolling my eyes and tossing her on my bed. I walked over to the door and closed it. Y/N put the laptop underneath my pillow. I climbed on top of her and kissed her. Then I started to kiss her neck. I got to her sweet spot and I started to suck on it. She moaned and I began grinding on top of her. She was biting her lip to stop the moans from escaping her mouth then I stopped. I started walking towards the door.