10. Who knows what could happen?

Your POV

"Come on Peter! It doesn't take that long to get dressed!" I shouted. I grabbed Peter's hoodie and threw it over my shoulders. His scent flowed pass my nose. Oh was it heavenly.

"Ok! Ok! Here I am!" He said hopping on one foot as he put on his shoe. "Hey, that's my hoodie?" He said in a cracking voice. I rolled my eyes.

"Don't you remember? You gave this to me the day we met" I smiled swinging my foot and twirling my hair. He slowly walked closer to me.

"Oh yeah, the day I fell in love with you" He said gripping my waist and smiling. I blushed.

"You love me?" I asked, exploding with excitement. He said he loved me! Did he mean it?

"Of course I do. I love you more than words can express." He kissed my lips this kiss was soft, passionate, much like our first one. I never wanted this to end. Sadly you don't always get what you want.

A/N: Y'all like my foreshadowing :)

Keys jingled on the other side of the door. Peter's and I heads peeked up looking at the door.

May.

"Come on" I whispered to Peter. Grabbing his wrist and pulling him into the closet with me. The closet wasn't the biggest but I didn't mind being close to Peter. I heard his soft breathing, then I heard the door open. Followed by May's and someone else's voice.

"Where's your nephew?" The unknown voice said. I looked at Peter with furrowed eyebrows.

"Him and my other girl, are at school." May replied.

"Other girl?" The voice asked

"Yeah, I like to think of her as of like a niece." My heart filled with warmth. Peter smiled at me and tears fell from my eyes. I never had a family who cared.

"Oh, then we should make all the noise we want." The voice said seductively and May giggled. I looked at Peter.

"Are they going to have sex?" He whispered as soft giggles and moans were going on in the back. I covered my ears and tightly shut my eyes. I perked one open to see what Peter was doing. He wore a mortally disgusted face. Can you blame him? He was about to hear his Aunt and some random have sex.

He whispered to me, "Come on". I was confused but went along with it. He softly turned the knob to the closet door and pushed it open. The giggles and moans filled the entire apartment. Since my room was right in front of the closet, we went straight into there closing the door.

"No, no, no! I'm not going to hear my aunt have sex! That's disgusting!" Peter whispered shouted.

"She heard us" I shrugged giggling

"Yeah because it's hot when we have sex. They are old and old" I laughed at his statement.

"Really? Old and old?" He nodded. "And you think we have hot sex?" I smirk.

"Hell yeah, it's mostly you. You make it so hot." he was seducing me. It was working!  He dragged his fingers up my waist and along my waistline. Ugh hormones gotta love them. I smashed my lips into his and ran my fingers through his gorgeous locks. I unzipped my jacket and he took of his shirt. We both fell onto my bed. Where it all started.

Our breathing was heavy and fast. I sat on top of his crotch, rolling my hips back and forth. Soft curse words slipped from his mouth. But then May's moan knocked me back into reality.

"Shit Peter!" I said getting up from the bed and putting my clothes back on. He looked at me with confusion. "We have to leave before May finds out we're here!"