13. Uh-oh

Your POV (1084 words) 
[Smut warning: kinky]

Since Sam left and Peter went to hang out with Ned a bit more, I decided to head back to the apartment. Once I made it there I made a quick snack and turned on a movie. Since everything was clean, thanks to May.

It was quiet. Peaceful. The only source of light was from the TV. I turned up the TV a bit because of how quiet it was and realized the topic of the movie.

Instead I took a shower to relax from the events of today. The hot steaming water ran down my back at the thought of Peter. Was he going to be furious? When will he walk through that door? Should I be scared?

My thoughts were raging, but it all came to a sudden stop once my bathroom door opened.

"Hey it's Peter. When you get out, can we talk?" He said in his most misted relaxed voice EVER. That's how I knew he was angry.

"Y-Yeah sure." My voice echoed because of the shower walls. Then the next thing I knew the door was closed and Peter was gone. I continued to wash my hair but I did it a little less relaxed knowing that Peter was here. Ready to face my demons, I turn off the shower water, grab my towel to dry off, put my clothes on and put my hair into a ponytail.

I stood there, staring at the knob in hopes of not facing what's behind it. Latching onto it and twisting it slowly. Once fully opened I had the perfect view of...my bed? Maybe he left? The sounds of chuckles bleed through my door. Ones that sounded way to familiar. My eyebrows furrowed and my heart loud. I didn't waste any time opening this door. It swung open revealing the back of the couch. But then I heard his laugh.

"Peter?" His head snapped around.

"Y/n. This is Harrison." Harrison stood to introduce himself. "I know he tried to flirt with me. Peter can we talk?" I said frustrated. Instead of coming home to solve our conflict he decides to bring back another.

"Okay." He got up and walked over. I pulled him into my room, closing the door behind me. "So-" I started but instantly got cut off.

"Y/n." he said sternly, "I'm- sorry." I carried the biggest look of confusion. "It's just that since May broke us up I thought everything had to change. So, I tried to push you away. When I should've been embracing you. You don't have to forgive me." he finished. I rolled my eyes and connected our lips together. The kiss got more passionate and Peter's hands grasped behind my thighs, lifting me up. I wrapped my legs around him as he put my back against the door roughly.

He started kissing and licking my neck. Finding my sweet spot only made me moan. As he made out with me, his hand slid into my leggings and panties. His fingers rubbed me aggressively. My moans weren't containable.

"Peter- Peter wait, w-what about...Ha-Harrison?" I said as a moan. I felt his hot breath on my neck as he pulled away.

"Fuck your right." He pulled his hand away and put me down. "Also Y/n, I'm sorry. For real. I love you." He said fixing my clothes.

"I love you too Parker. Now, stop being an idiot and go talk to your friend." He nodded. Before he made it out the door he stopped and turned to me.

"Come with? We can all hang out." He asked. I nodded and grasped his hand. We went into the kitchen and I hung out with them.

———
"You know what would've been weird? If I had a boyfriend and you walked in on us. Like imagine, if we didn't date and we were just best friends."

(It's another one of my stories check it out dude)

I said to Peter as I was balled up into his chest. I felt him chuckle out a breathy laugh.

"Yeah that would be something, wouldn't it?" He said with a smiled I heard. I sat up and softly inhaled with my hands on peter's chest.

"Since Harrison is gone," I started with a mischievous smile, "How about we finish what we started?" I said straddling peter. His hands gripped my waist pulling me closer, embracing me with a kiss.

"Yes let's do that" Peter said rolling me over so he was on top. I giggled at his action and he smiled at me.

"What?" I said with a slight giggle but an endless smile. "You're just so beautiful" He replied, "And you're mine" He said with a corny smile.

"Are you sure about that?" I said jokingly

"Mhmm 100%" Then he started attacking my neck and I couldn't stop giggle as his nose tickled my neck. He sneakily slid his hand in my panties and tickled my clit making me moan out into his ear. Since my bottoms were already off he just pulled down my panties.

"Ughh I want you soo bad. I want to be inside of you. Make you cum on me so hard" He said into my ear. I bit my lip and pulled him even closer, if that was possible. I grinded against his clothed erection.

"Take me daddy" I moaned into his ear, "Take me now" and that's all it took. Within seconds his pants and boxers were of and his full blown erection was brushing against my folds. It was harder to keep in moans. Then, he slipped into me. Normally he'd start slow but he didn't, he pounded into me repeatedly. "Peter!" I moaned as the crescent shaped fingernail indents dented his skin. 

"Take it. You're mine. Not Sam's. All. Mine." Peter gritted through his teeth has he  thrusted hard into me with each word. All I could do is take it. I whined in his ear, begging for my climax. He was begging for his too. So, I tightened my walls around him. 

"Oh Baby, cum with me" he insisted and that's all it took for my climax to come rushing down. Loud grunts and moans filled the apartment. So loud that we didn't hear the door open as May entered her home...

"I'm bac- Fuck! Not on my couch!!" she shouted as Peter and I scrambled for our clothes.

"You didn't say you were going to be home early!!" Peter said,

"I even got you fuckers Thai! That shit's expensive.."

---