9. Last night

Your POV
——————
Last night was amazing. The way Peter wanted me...needed me. The way he was holding me, kissing me. The way I felt him inside of me. Gripping my waist begging for me to speed up...slow down. The fiery lust in his eyes. I have never seen that side of Peter. But hell, did it turn me on? Yes...

I woke this morning feeling light as a feather. The blinds in my room closed, yet the sun still peeking in. I lifted my head up scanning my room and god was it a mess. That vase I had broke that my cactus was in still lying on the ground. My sheets curled and clenched as if someone was tugging on them. My head board centimeters away from the wall like someone was holding on to it. Peroxide and a bloody rag on my ground. For a second I thought I had killed someone then I remembered...Peter.

It was Peter and I who messed up my room so much. I was pulling at the headboard trying to retain my moans as he was pounding into. It was me who messed up my sheets as Peter slowly and passionately thrusted into me.

Ripping my legs from my blanket and throwing them over to the side of my bed, sliding on my house shoes and walking over to my door. I swung it open smiling at the thought of Peter but then that smile turned into a frown when I saw the large mess from the night before. Along with May lying on the coffee table. I rushed over, brushing her soft long brown hair from over her face whispering her name.

"May?" I questioned. She flinched and her body jolted up. Fully awake.

"Oh, it's just you. What happened?" she asked placing some hair behind her ear.

"Uh, Peter had a huge party and hundreds of kids from school were here. Drinking, Drugs, and sex. What else? Oh! and this massive mess." I motioned around the entire living room. "I'm going to check on Peter then I'll help" I walked off. Knocking on Peter's door softly, whispering his name. "Peter?"

The knob twisted and the door opened. Revealing Peter with messy hair and a baggy tee shirt that said, I survived my trip to NYC.

"Hey sleepyhead" I smiled at his cuteness. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me into his room. After closing his door he pressed me against the door. He smashed his lips into mine. The kisses was full of hunger. My back was pushed against the wall with my arms pinned done my sides.

What happened? Why the sudden action so early? Especially since out first time was yesterday. But I didn't complain. I went along with.

His grip on my wrist lighted and my hands went straight to his hair. His went to the back of my thighs. Massaging them slow.

"Peter" I whimpered. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. My back slammed against the door. It was pure pleasure. He carried me over to his bed and lied me down. He was hovering over me, leaving kisses all over me. He pulled my shirt and I pulled off his. He helped me pull off my pants but, he got up and took off his own. Then returned to me again. He flipped us over. I was now on top, yet no dominance. Lets just say what happened next was amazing. Until a knock planted on the door.

"Peter? Y/N? You okay?" May asked. I panicked.

"Uh! Yeah we're fine!" Peter yelled. She must've heard the headboard banging against the wall. Or my moans. Or Peter's moans.

"Oh okay? I'm going to head out and buy some more cleaning supplies" She said.

"Okay!" Peter said. We waited until we heard the front door close. In an instant Peter slammed into me. It made me scream. But we both hit our orgasms from it immediately. My breathing was ridged. Sex was a new thing for me, like a sport. If your not in shape it's a lot on you. With Peter being Spider-man and all he must be in the best shape. And his abs said it all.