11. Dark thoughts

This part will have graphic material such as, Suicidal habits, Physical and Mental abuse, and Bullying. If you are not comfortable reading this, sorry this was warned mature :)

ALSO Tysm for all the reads guys!!❤️

THIS PART IS A FLASHBACK TO YOUR PAST!
———
Your Pov

I walked out of my small, cluttered bedroom that only had a bed and a desk with a broken lamp on it. I sleepily walked into the kitchen with my two foster siblings and parents.
I sat down at the table like I was always told to.
"Good morning, mom" I said as my 'mom' maneuvered around the kitchen cooking because for her two ungrateful biological children and her lazy husband.

"What have I told you about calling me your mother? Your nearly my equal. My daughter would never have such split ends and bad choice of clothing." She said as she placed a plate in front of me. It had a half of piece of bacon, a spoonful of eggs, and a strawberry. I looked up at her as she turned away to prepare the other plates for her family. I made sure she wasn't looking before dumping my plate into the trash.

"Oh, How exquisite! Yum!" I acted to enjoy the food. I rolled my eyes and walked into my room again. I pulled the suitcase from underneath my bed and placing it on top. I pulled out 1 of 5 out fits I had for school. My foster parents didn't buy me many clothes. I slipped my baby blue sweater over my head. Then, put on my patched jeans. I put on some sneakers and walked out to get my back and things. Instead I ran into-

"Sup Dickhead!" My foster brother said shoving me into a wall. He continued his way and his mom placed a full plate of breakfast. The plate was loaded with eggs, bacon, and fruit. I would be lying if I said I didn't envy them. They had it all. Parents that loved them, unlimited amounts of clothes, endless food options, any kid who is my position would want that more than anything.

I brushed off my shoulder and the devil herself walked past me. "Ew! Your presence ruined my clothes! Now I smell like you!" My foster sister said.
"Mom she ruined my clothes!" she shouted.

"Oh my honey! Got change now, You look horrible! Y/n! What have I told you! Out of the house before my REAL children wake!" she emphasized on the word real. I rolled my eyes, picked up my backpack, and walked out the house. I always walked to school but my siblings had a personal shofar, curiosity of my 'mother'. I made it to school, with the persona I had. I was known as the weirdo, cracked up daughter. I didn't care though, I shrugged it off and came to school everyday. I would listen to music on my MP3 Player that my last foster got me because my recent parents don't think a phone is necessary for me.

"What's wrong? You've been asking but I don't have answer"
The music sang in my delicate ears as I walked through the halls of my school. People whispering and looking at me. This was normal. New rumors about me everyday, gotta love that right? I got to my locker and opened grabbing my textbooks when I felt a soft tap on my stern shoulder. I turned around to see Sean, one of the most popular boys in school. I slid my headphones from my head and raising my eyebrows.

"Hi, huh- Y/n. I was wondering if you wanted to go out on a date- with- with me?" He asked shyly. I wasn't falling for it. I was tricked so many times my life was a lie. I slammed my locker.

"You think it's funny to play with peoples emotions?! It's not!" I said shouted before walking away. I went into the bathroom and as soon as I walked in the girls stared at me. I stared back.
"What?" I said sternly. They scattered out into the halls. I went into a stall and locked. I sat on the toilet not caring about the bacteria that was on it. I sighed and tears poured out. My life was actual shit. Like living shit. I brushed my tears away as the bell rang for 1st hour. I picked up my stuff and walked off.
———
After school I was the first one to live this hell hole. I didn't go straight home. I would always stop by the park. I would go by the pond and skip rocks for hours. It was always better than being at 'home'. But it was getting a little late so I began to head home.
The wind blowing in my soft locks of hair. I continuously pushed my backpack up on my slugged shoulder. I got home and opened the door. I walked pass my siblings and mother as the called me multiple times.