two.

FIRE & ICE
[chapter two . : back again]

"GLAD TO BE BACK."

CHAPTER TWO; BACK AGAIN

***

ELEANOR IS STILL CONFUSED about what happened on the Hogwarts Express. She wants to know why the Dementor attacked her and Harry, which she learned from her sister, Hermione, only moments ago.

Eleanor sat at the Gryffindor Table with her sister, Fred, George, their younger brother Ron, Harry Potter, Lee Jordan, Angelina Johnson and Eleanor's two best girl friends Maria Dobbs and Charlotte Rockefeller. They're all awaiting Dumbledore to start his speech for the new year.

"So what happened on the train?," Maria questions. "Are you okay?"

Eleanor gave her a small shrug.

"I'm not sure," Eleanor leans in towards Angelina, Charlotte and Maria, who were listening intently.

"But I heard this women's voice, screaming my name before I blacked out."

Angelina, Charlotte and Maria glance at the Weasley Twins and Lee Jordan worriedly. Eleanor had already explained to Fred, George and Lee of this voice during the carriage ride up to the castle. They too, didn't know what to say to comfort the young brunette. The twins both gave a shrug towards the two girls and look back at Eleanor.

"I'm sure it was nothing," Charlotte said, waving her left hand around as to lighten the mood.

Angelina and Maria nod quickly in agreement, not wanting Eleanor to get wrapped up in it.

"Yeah, you're probably right," Eleanor nodded and sets her attention to the front.

Dumbledore starts to speak to the students.

"The castle will be guarded by the Dementors of Azkaban,"

Everyone discreetly looks at Eleanor and Harry as Dumbledore says this.

"Until a time when Sirius Black is captured, but I must implore each and everyone of you, give them no reason to harm you."

Eleanor scoffs quietly. She didn't give them any reason to harm her on the train.

"It it not in the nature for a Dementor to be forgiving," Dumbledore pauses then lifts up his finger.

"But you know, happiness can be found, even in the darkest of places," He waves is hand around the candle that was burning and the flame when out.