five.

FIRE & ICE
[chapter five . : friendship]

"I DON'T WANT TO LOOSE YOU."

CHAPTER FIVE;FRIENDSHIP

***

THE HOLIDAYS ARE APPROACHING VERY QUICKLY and Eleanor Granger or well Eleanor Black still hasn't told anyone about the letter she received. She tried going about her life as normally as she could.

She jokes around with Fred and George, she talks to her friends, Maria and Charlotte, she's a supportive big sister, she goes to class, she plays Quidditch. It seems to everyone that she has recovered quite quickly. She had gone by her life so normally she was actually starting to forget all about the letter and that picture.

That is, until Fred and George give Harry the Marauders Map and he sneaks off to Hogsmeade. It is there, where Harry learns about Sirius Black and Eleanor Granger.

He explains to Eleanor about how Sirius Black is his Godfather and he is the one who betrayed his parents, James and Lily Potter.

Eleanor's heart is beating extremely loudly in her ears. She is the daughter of the man who betrayed Harry Potter's parents. Eleanor feels very guilty and she knows that she needs to tell them about the letter.

"Um, Harry," Eleanor interrupts.

Her stomach flips as Hermione, Ron and the Twins glance at her.

Eleanor was working on some homework while Fred and George were thinking up new pranks, when Harry, Ron and Hermione came running through the portrait door.

"Hold on, Elle," Harry says. "We really need to tell you something."

Eleanor shut up as she gestures for Harry to continue. He looks to Hermione nervously.

"Um, well, you see," Harry stutters.

Hermione sighs and shakes her head softly, silently telling him that she'll carry on and tell her big sister what they learned.

"Harry explained to Ron and I, that Fudge mentioned you." Hermione states.

Eleanor's heart drops into her stomach. She glances at the Twins who were listening intently.

"He said that Sirius Black has a daughter,"

Eleanor holds her breath, not really ready to come to terms with the truth.