six.

FIRE & ICE
[chapter six . : family]

"FAMILY IS WHAT MATTERS."

CHAPTER SIX;FAMILY

CHAPTER SIX;FAMILY

***

THE HOLIDAYS FINALLY ARRIVED and Eleanor couldn't be any happier. She wants to go home and talk to her parents about the adoption — why they never thought to tell her she was adopted.

Eleanor wasn't mad anymore. She was, however, a little hurt her parents didn't feel the need to tell her this huge part of her life — did they think she would never find out?

Maybe they couldn't tell her, afraid of her reaction to the news that they were not actually her biological parents.

Whatever the reason, Eleanor knew she had to let them know that she found out and that she loves them no matter what.

Eleanor stands by her dorm bed, packing some stuff to take home for the holidays. She stands, softly humming to Silent Night in her red and black plaid pyjamas pants and a crop grey sweater with fancy cursive words that read; Sleep Late.

"What the bloody hell happened?!"

Suddenly her best friends, Charlotte and Maria come bursting in the room, halting Eleanor's soft humming. Maria looks flustered, trying to get Charlotte to answer.

"What's going on?" Eleanor asks as she folds another hoodie into her trunk.

The blonde and brunette glance at Eleanor, just realizing she was there.

"Charlotte went to Hogsmeade with William Diggory and she won't spill the beans!" Maria whines.

Eleanor giggles and closes her trunk.

"Come on Charlotte, spill!" Eleanor laughs as Charlotte sighs dramatically and falls on her bed.

Maria and Eleanor follow in suit and the three girls lie silently on Charlotte's bed for a couple of minutes.

"He kissed me," Charlotte whispers, a small smile grazing her face.

Maria sits up frantically and gasps.

"Really?! The new Hogwarts Couple!" Maria shrieks. "Warlotte! Oh oh how about Chilliam?!"

Eleanor rolls her eyes at Maria playfully. She always was a bit dramatic when it came to love and romance.