Spider Gwen I : Pt 1

A girl in uniform is standing in front of a school, Midtown Prepatory School contemplating when to go in, you can tell she is very nervous, she inhales and exhales.
Gwen: Okay Gwen you just have to relax, everything is going to be fi...
Someone interrupts her by bumping their backpack against her making her phone fall on the floor. She goes down to the floor and picks up hoping it's not broken...

Gwen: Aw! Man! - she gets up and walks up to the door putting looking at her phone to see if it's okay

Once she walks into the school, Coming of Age by Julia Jacklin starts playing, she seems very lost and tries to find a familiar face, she finds him, it's Harry, she tries to weave at him, with all the crowd and her short legs, she is not visible to Harry who doesn't see her and leaves. She has biology first period so she tries to find her classroom but she is very lost, suddenly she bumps into another student, she apologizes and walks away the student turns around and looks at her while she walks away.
We follow the student now, he turns around and walks towards his locker. He takes out his Biology book and goes to the classroom that is near him.
We follow back to Gwen asking directions to another student, the student directs her to that classroom that the other student that we followed earlier going into,
Gwen: Oh okay, thank you so much - she walks rapidly toward the classroom.
The song is over when she walks into that classroom.

She is now in the classroom and looks around she see's a seat that is no occupied and she sits it, she puts her book on her desk and looks forward to the white board she also looks around just trying to accommodate herself in the environment

She is now in the classroom and looks around she see's a seat that is no occupied and she sits it, she puts her book on her desk and looks forward to the white board she also looks around just trying to accommodate herself in the environment. While she is doing that she turns around and she sees the student she bumped into earlier.
Gwen: Hey ummm... - She has a nervous tone, but she manages.
He looks up from his book and he seems nervous as well.
Gwen: I wanted to apologise because I bumped into you earlier I was pretty lost back there.
Peter: Okay - he shyly looks away.
There is a silence where Gwen thought they would have a conversation but there wasn't.
Gwen: Okay - She turns around to the white board
A noticible tall guy walks into the classroom, Gwen notices because the guy is loud when he is greeted by some other students.
Gwen turns around to the other student she spoke to before looking at the white board.
Gwen: My name's Gwen by the way... she waits for Peter to introduce himself but he doesn't - and you are?
Peter: Ah sorry... - Peter embarrassed tries to apologize - Peter, my name is Peter.
The noticible tall student walks up to them.
Flash: Hey Parker, your sitting on my chair
Peter picks up his stuff and he moves to another chair far from Flash, leaving Gwen behind.
Flash: So what's your name Tinker Bell?
Flash sits down on the chair Peter was sitting.
Gwen: Tinker bell Really?
Flash: Come on I thought that was a pretty good.
She turns around facing the front of the class.
Moments later...

The teacher is talking about Biomolecules

Bio Professor: A biomolecule or biological molecule is a loosely used term for molecules and ions that are present in organisms, essential to some typically biological process such as cell division, morphogenesis, or development. Now does anybody know the difference between Nucleosides and nucleotides? - Flash tells to make Gwen notice him by throwing small pieces of paper to her,. Peter raises his hand.
Bio Professor: Mr. Parker.
Peter: A nucleoside consists of a nitrogenous base covalently attached to a sugar but without the phosphate group. A nucleotide consists of a nitrogenous base, a sugar and one to three phosphate groups.
Flash, throws bigger pieces of paper to make Gwen notice him
Bio Professor: Correct
Gwen turns around to Flash very frustrated.
Gwen: Can you stop?! - agrissive whisper.
The profesor hears whisper while he speaks suddenly he see's Gwen turned around to Flash
Bio Professor: Ms. Stacy!
G

wen turns around not expecting the teacher calling on her.
Bio Professor : Can you tell us what is the Biological Function of Nucleosides and nucleotides?
Gwen: Nu...
Bio professor: Wil you stand up Miss Stacy?
Gwen stands up, it's the first time she has given an answer in front of people so she is a little nervous.
Gwen: Nuc... Nucleotides are a... building blocks of nucleic acids (DNA and RNA).
Some students Laugh at her stutter.
Gwen: A nucleic acid contains a chain of nucleotides linked together with covalent bonds to form a sugar-phosphate backbone with protruding nitrogenous bases.
Students are now paying attention.
Gwen: For example, DNA contains two such chains spiraling round each other in the famous double helix shape. The two chains in the double helix are held together along their length by hydrogen bonds that form between the bases on one chain and the bases on the other.
Everyone stares at Gwen, specially Peter.
Bio Professor: That was correct, but let's keep it short next time. - Gwen sits down while other students lightly laugh, she seems a little embarrased.
The professor turns back to the white board and continues with the class.