Spider Gwen I : Pt 9

GWEN'S HOUSE - GWEN'S ROOM - 8:02 PM

Gwen grabs her laptop and starts to log into a YouTube account that has tons of notifications. Comments and views on her first video. She plays the video

She is really excited to see herself having so many views but in the video she has a mask white mask since she starts to do some tricks that could give away that it's her

She is really excited to see herself having so many views but in the video she has a mask white mask since she starts to do some tricks that could give away that it's her. She want to remain anonymous when it comes to using her powers like that. She replays it a after it's over time and time again. Gwen hears her dad opening the front door gets up from her bed and slightly opens her door to listen to what Arthur and George are going to talk about.

Arthur: Where were you?
George: It was long day in the office.
Arthur: Have you been drinking?
George: No, Arthur.

GWEN'S HOUSE - LIVING ROOM

Arthur: Don't lie to me.
George sighs.
George: I went to get some beers with some friends after work alright?...

GWEN'S HOUSE - GWEN'S ROOM

Gwen gasps she can't beleive what she just heard , she closes the door and she goes to her bed, and she starts to cry, she decides to grab her phone and call someone, she goes is about to call Harry but suddenly Peter calls her she answers.
Gwen: Hey, Peter.
Peter: Hi, sorry I coulden't congratulate you today.
Gwen: It's okay - Her voice cracks and she snifs a little.
Peter: Are you okay? - concerned tone.
Gwen: Not really, I don't know.
Peter: Gwen, you wanna talk about it?
Gwen: I just wish I wasn't so invisible to my Dad that's all.
P

eter: I don't know your dad Gwen, but I don't think you are invisible to him.
Gwen: You know what he did today instead of going to the game?... He went to get some beers with his friends, he knew how much this meant to me and he didn't go - Gwen cries for a moment and Peter just listens - You know I think talking about something else could really help me right now.
Peter: Okay, what do you want to talk about? -
Gwen: Anything - Gwen is still crying a little
Peter: Okay ummm... Do you like cheese? - stuttering a little
Gwen: What? - confused tone
Peter: Cheese, do you like cheese?
Gwen: Yeah - cofused with tears in her eyes.
Peter: Do you like cheese on pizza?
Gwen: Yeah - She lays down
Peter: You know, I work as pizza delivery guy - Peter says it a little embarrassed.
Gwen: Really? -
Peter: Yeah on weekends... - Peter stops for a little because he embarrassed of his job - and umm... if you ever need a pizza don't get Gustov's Pizza.
Gwen: Wait that's where you work? - Gwen sits up very interested.
Peter: Yeah. - Peter is more comfortable and relaxes his muscles.
Gwen: But don't you want more people to come in or order from the place you work at so you get more customers.
Peter: No, the Pizza there sucks, the cheese is orange for some reason.
Gwen: Did you just say orange? - She starts smiling.
Peter: Yeah. - Peter starts smiling.
Gwen: Why is it orange? - She starts gigling between the lines
Peter: I don't know, I'm surprised they haven't gotten closed down by health inspector, that place is a mess - He lays down on his bed.
Gwen: Wait, so... if the Pizza there sucks, where do you think the best pizza is from? - Calm tone
Peter: Lucia Pizza - Proud tone
Gwen laughs for a second.
Gwen: No way! Rosa's Pizza is way better. - friendly tone
Peter: Oh come on! Lucia Pizza is perfection. - friendly/playful defensive tone
Gwen: Well I guess I'll have to go eat at Lucia to taste this perfection.
Peter: See you haven't even tried it how can you compare them both.
Gwen starts laughing, they stay up talking for the majority of the night.

GWEN'S HOUSE - GWEN'S ROOM - Morning 8:00 AM

Gwen is sleeping with her phone on the side, then she wakes up smiling. And tries to get up but her hands are stuck on her sheet.
Gwen: What the...? - barely awake
She tries to pull.
Gwen : No, not again -fustrated tone
Gwen tries to pull and she rips sheet, and she rolls to the side making her sheets wrap around her body like a burrito, she falls to the floor.
Gwen: Ow - Her voice is muffled by the blankets
Her phone starts ringing she lifts her head up to see who is calling, it's her Peter. She tries to get out of her blankets, but she is not successful.
Gwen: Come on! - Frustrated tone
Gwen tries to get up but she trips still being stuck on the sheets.
Gwen: Ah! - surprised tone
She tries to get up again so she can answer.
Gwen: Get... off! - Angry tone
She rips the sheets. Suddenly Arthur runs in her room worried holding a bat.
Arthur: What happened?
Gwen: Nothing - she might lightly kicks her sheets under the bed without looking.
Arthur: What happened to your sheets? - confused tone
Gwen: Ummm... My sheets? - guilty tone
Arthur: Yeah your sheets - He puts the bat aside.
Gwen: I uhhhh... well ummm... I was gonna... - she is trying to think but nothing comes to her while Arthur is waiting for an answer - Laundry!
Arthur: Huh?
Gwen: Laundry, I have to wash my sheets, yes I am going to wash my sheets. - relieved tone
Arthur: Oh okay, I'm gonna do some laundry, I can do them for you.
Gwen: No!... I want to do them myself.
Arthur: You wanna do them.
Gwen: Yeah.
Arthur: You hate doing laundry
Gwen: Well I wanna do them, for practice when I leave for college.
Arthur: Well look at you, being all mature, well I leave you to it.
He walks out of her room and she walks behind hem closing her bedroom door. Gwen sighs of relief.