Spider Gwen I : Pt. 5

HOSPITAL - Curt Connors hospital room, 10 am

Curt is laying in be with his wife beside him.
Martha: Curt, I know it hurts to remember, but you have to help me in order for the police to help us.
Curt: I already told you...

FLASHBACK
Him tied up in a chair mouth covered
BACK TO NOW

Curt: I dont remember anything.

FLASHBACK
Curt screaming of pain, men asking questions: I'm gonna ask you one more time, where is it?
BACK TO NOW

Curt looking away from his wife. Martha desperate turns back to the police officer (PO) behind her.
Martha: I'm sorry.
PO #1: It's alright, he needs time. - The POs leave
Martha: Yes, thank you. - She is standing silently crying.
Curt: Martha.
She wipes away her tears and looks back to Curt.
Martha: Yes my dear?
She goes to hold his hand left hand.
Curt: I'm sorry.
Martha: Sorry? What are you sorry for...? - She smiles with tears in her eyes.
Curt: I couldn't tell them but... - He hesitates and turns around and looks at his wife - I can't lie to you, not anymore. - Martha is waiting for him to speak - I have been involved with people I shouldn't have been involved with.
Martha: What do you mean?
Curt: Norman was after a project I have been working on for years, so hid it. Norman didn't like that, so he... - Curt holds in his tears. - He made people get the truth out of me, they did this to me.
Martha: Oh my God. - She starts to cry.
Curt: Martha, I need you to help me, they didn't take away all of my work -He puts his left hand on her face.
Martha: What? - Martha filled with tears
Curt: There is something that I need you to keep safe.
Martha: What are you talking about Curt? - Confused and sad tone
Curt looks at her and hesitates a little.

MIDTOWN PREPATORY SCHOOL - Restroom 10:30 am

Gwen runs into the bathroom very nervous, she looks around if there is anyone in there, she is alone. She stands in front of a sink.
Gwen: Okay, what was that? - She looks at the hand that was stuck on her locker door, she looks back to the mirror now touching her stomch, she is starting to think about how did he get a toned stomach. - How did this happen? - She puts her hand on the mirror and starts to see it sticks, but when she is relaxed, it detached - Holy S...! - A girl walks in and she stops saying what she was going to say, she grabbs her backpack and walks out. Gwen is very cautious to see if anyone is in the hallway, she sees that the coast is clear and runs out the school.

OSCORP - Norman's office 1 pm

Norman is very worried, he couldn't find the spider he is gripping his fist revealing his knuckles that are hurt by punching the wall the night before.

STREETS OF NEW YORK - 1:30 PM

There's a montage of Gwen testing her abilities with We Got the beat by The Go Gos
( https://youtu.be/AopT1rWH42s )

OUTSIDE OF MIDTOWN PREP - 3:00 PM

Gwen is walking towards the student waiting area, but suddenly she is stopped by Peter.
Peter: Gwen!
Gwen: Peter...
Peter: Where were you? I coulden't find you in lunch.
Gwen: You were looking for me? - Confident tone.
Peter: Well... - Nervous tone - Actually Harry and I were looking  for you because, we ummmm...
Gwen is just nodding along knowing very well that Peter was looking for her.
Peter: Thought... that... it was a uhhhh... Good idea to eat lunch, tog...
Harry comes along and surprises Peter from behind very happy.
Harry: Hey, man! I got a B in my test today.
Peter: Wait what?!
Harry: Like you heard it, and it's all thanks to you.
Gwen: You know, Harry keep up the good work and you will become a brainiac like Mr. Parker.
Harry: Gwen, don't forget tomorrow is casual dress day.
Gwen: Wait really?
Harry: Yeah, didn't you hear the announcement?
Gwen: Uhhhh... - Harry knows something is up with Gwen - Yeah I did. Also I am trying out for the dance team.
Harry: Cool. That seems right up your alley.
Gwen's uncle arrived and he is honking the car.
Gwen: I gotta go, my uncle is here. See you guys tomorrow.
Gwen leaves.

UNCLE ARTHUR'S CAR - 3:40 PM

Gwen: Uncle Arthur, Can I go shopping please?
Arthur: Wait, you wanna go shopping?
Gwen: Yes.
Arthur: For real?
Gwen: Yes!
Arthur: Okay, only one condition though, I'll go with you.
Gwen: Okay.
Arthur: Yeah, who knows maybe I will buy something for me.
Gwen: Oh my God! Yasss... Queen!
They both laugh.