Spider Gwen I : Pt 10

CURT CONNORS HOUSE - HOME LABATORY - 10:00 AM

Curt and Billy go to check on the mouse. Billy opens the cage and Curt examines the mouse he feels a bump where leg was gone,and it's moving.
Curt: Billy, look at this.
Billy: What? What is it?
Billy gets closer to where his dad is.
Curt: This is very strange I wasn't expecting results like this today.
Billy stares at the mouse.
Billy: Why weren't you expect this Dad? - Billy is confused
Curt: A Axolotl takes about 16 to 24 days to grow a limb, but land reptiles take up 40 to 50 days to grow a limb back.
Billy is getting the camera to take pictures of the mouse
Billy: Isn't that a good thing? The progress is coming faster than we anticipated.
Curt: I don't think we should celebrate yet. Something doesn't seem right.

Billy: Dad, you do realize that you are worrying over having desired results earlier than expected? Didn't William Shakespere say ¨Be not afraid of greatness...¨Maybe this is our greatness. (relaxed but excited tone)

Curt stays silent examining the mouse while Billy waits for his father to say something but desides to leave him be and goes to get the camera.

Billy: I am going to document this.

Curt keeps silent and keep looking at the mouse.

NEW YORK POLICE STATION - 1:00 PM

George is still working on the case trying to figure out what is Matt Murdock hiding although he is being cautious of anyone finding out he still working on the case

Frank: Afternoon Captain

George covers the files He was looking at.

George: Officer Castle, will you close the door behind?

Frank closes the door.

George: I wanted to speak to you about something I think you are right for. You can take a seat.

Frank sits down on the chair in front of

George's desk and listens to George.

George: It involves this man

George takes a picture out of the file he was looking at.

Frank: Isn't that...?

George stops him form finishing the question and points to the door giving an understanding that he must be discreet.

George: You see I might have something on him, I need you to check up on him to see what he is up to. Castle I have faith that you will be careful, he is not easy to fool, he is a calculated a individual and has men everywhere.