Spider Gwen I : Pt 6

MIDTOWN HOSPITAL - 3:50 PM

Billy arrives to the hospital where his father is.
Curt: Billy.
Billy: How you doin' dad?
Curt: I am feeling much better that you are here.
Billy: I have good news, I got offered a scholarship.
Curt: That's great son, where?
Billy: Princeton.
Curt: Son I am so proud of you, if could stand up right now I would be jumping up and down. But I can give hugs.
Billy gets hugs his father
Billy: Thank you Dad, I promise that I will work hard to keep my scholarship.
Curt: You will do great son. I have something for you, if anything happens to me, I want you to proceed with something that I have been working on for a very long time.
Billy: Happen to you? But what else could happen to you?
Curt: When I get out of this hospital, you and I will work on it, and it will be something that will help thousands and thousands of people all around the world.
Billy: You want me to work on a project with you?
Curt: Yes Billy.
Billy: Well, what is it?

NEW YORK POLICE STATION - 4:00 PM

George Stacy is in his office trying to solve the case of Matt Murdock and his connection with the now incarcerated Wilson Risk, why now he is after his family, he is very worried that Gwen will get hurt

MANHATTAN MALL - 4:20 PM

They walk out the stores and they go to the food court

Gwen and Arthur are talking while they are sitting down on a table, it seems like they have been eating and Gwen has popcorn.
Gwen: Okay 1, 2... 3
She throws a popcorn into Arthur's mouth.
Gwen: And score! Ohhh yeah!
They both laugh.
Arthur: Are you satisfied?

Gwen: Yeah, I am so full I can barely walk. I probably look like a penguin if I try to walk right now.
Gwen feels someone approaching her, it's a red haired girl who almost fell but Gwen stopped her from falling.

Arthur is stunned by Gwen's reflexes.
Gwen: Oh my God! - she turns to Arthur a quick second - Are you okay?
The girl is sort of speechless.
MJ: Uh yeah... - she stands up straight - Thanks for saving me.
Gwen: Your welcome... - Gwen looks at her employee name tag- MJ.
MJ: Uh Yeah - MJ and Gwen look at each other- Well gotta get back to work.
Gwenv Okay. - Gwen blushes a little.
MJ walks away stunned and looking a back a few seconds.
Arthur: What was that?
Gwen: I don't know, I just catched her, and saved her I guess.
Arthur: I didn't mean... I meant... -Gwen is waiting for what he is going to say - You know what... ummm yeah, you really saved her.
Gwen: Wait what are you talking about?
Arthur: Nothing, okay.
Gwen: Oh come on don't leave me with the curiosity of knowing.
Arthur: Yeah you are really curious aren't ya? - laughing along the lines.
Gwen: What is that suppose to mean? -playful tone.
Arthur: Nothing, it's fine we will talk about it later.
Gwen: Okay... - Giggling with confusion.

NORMAN OSBORN'S HOUSE - 5:20 PM

Norman is sitting in his living room when Harry arrives home wearing casual clothes. Harry notices that his father is drinking again and tries to avoid him.
Norman: Where do you think you are going?
Harry stops walking upstairs.
Harry: To my room.
Norman chuckles at Harry's response.
Norman: You are not going anywhere in life wasting your goddamn time in your room. - He takes a sip of his drink but Harry walks up stairs. He closes his bedroom door, he lays on his bed and he receives a text from Gwen. He checks his phone and it's a picture of the bags of clothes she got.

NOTE: What comes next are text messages.

I'm ready for tomorrow, U? 😎

You are ready for the whole year

No emoji, what's wrong?

It's my dad.

He's drinking again?

Yeah.
What about your dad?

Well he is never here if that's what you're asking.

I gotta go, I have to see if my dad doesn't deside to drive like this again, see you tomorrow 😉

Bye.

NOTE: Text messages over
Gwen turns off her phone and she looks at her trunk where she keeps stuf from when she was little and her comic books, she finds one of some superhero and she has an idea. She goes to her bathroom and she starts to look at her long hair. She starts to cut it with normal scissors.

She walks out of the bathroom with as one and a towel around her hair

She walks out of the bathroom with as one and a towel around her hair. She starts drawing some ideas she has, the drawings on the top of the page it says, costume ideas. Suddenly her dad knocks on the door and she didn't even notice what it was it was 8:30 PM
George: Gwen? Are you still awake?
She starts to hide her drawings and tries to take of hairs from her face left from her haircut.
Gwen: Yeah.
George: Ohh okay, I just...
Gwen is kind of excited that she is going to speak to her dad. Gwen is waiting for him to say something.
Gwen: Yeah?
George: I just wanted to say good night Gwen, that's all.
Gwen: Oh, okay, well good night to you too.
Gwen hears her dad walking away from the door. She sits back on her chair a little disappointed then she looks back to her shopping bags and she smirks.