Spider Gwen I : Pt 4

Harry stand up and looks at Peter in a smug way.
Harry: Well I think that is a fantastic idea.
Norman: That would help me out alot, I must get to work right now and I my driver is taking me. So it's settled? Peter?
Peter: Ah... yeah - nervously let's out those words looking at Harry.
Gwen is very silent because she didn't like to be interrupted
They walk out of the Dinning room.
Harry: Have a nice ride Peter - Harry is all smug and happy because he helped his shy friend.

ARTHUR'S CAR - EVENING

Everything is all awkward and silent given that Arthur doesn't know the kid and Gwen sort of has crush on him.
Gwen: Music anyone?
Arthur: Yes! - Gwen grabbs the aux cord and puts on Everywhere by Fleetwood Mac.
Peter: I actually like this one.
Turns around surprised.
Gwen: Really?
Peter: Yeah.
Gwen: You know this song makes me feel nostalgic, my uncle showed this one to me.
Peter: My uncle showed it to me as well.
Gwen: Oh, cool.
Peter: Well hopefully that comment of yours makes an impression on him, it sure made me think
Gwen: Oh God, spare me the sarcasm.
Peter: No I am serious, you really showed him some facts.
Gwen: Well I'm glad to know your decent human being.
Peter: Yup same here.
Arthur is rolling his eyes with what Peter says.
Gwen turns around and to silence again but it's not as awkward anymore.
They arrive at the Peter's place and Peter gets off and goes into his apartment building. Gwen smiles foundly as he leaves.
Arthur: That kid might be shy but he got some moves
Gwen: Okay what are you talking about?
Arthur: Oh, "you really showed him some facts" bit, come on
Gwen: Yeah, yeah, yeah. I know it might be bull but that's what I'm gonna figure out later.

Arthur starts to drive home.

HOME LABATORY - Norman's House, 10 pm

Norman walks into his lab to examine the spider once more and he is encountered by the fact that the spider is not there anymore. He frantically looks for the spider but he cannot find it. He gets very angry start to punch the wall.

GWEN'S HOME - Living Room 12 am

Arthur is sitting on the couch waiting for George to arrive. George arrives and goes stright for the stairs, suddenly Arthur stops him.
Arthur: George.
George turns around.
George: I know I messed up. I'll make it up to her later.
Arthur: George, you can't keep doing this to Gwen, I know work is important, but the relationship with your daughter is important as well.
George: I know, Arthur, I know, I will apologize tomorrow but I have to go to sleep right now, tomorrow I have another long day at the station.
He walks up the stairs and he stops in front of Gwen's room with the door slighly open. He quietly goes into her room, to take away her book and put it on her nightstand. He covers her with her blanket and turns off her light.

 He covers her with her blanket and turns off her light

GWEN'S BEDROOM - Gwen's house, 6:00 am.

Her alarm goes off, the song is, Wake me up before you go go. She grabbs her phone and turns off the alarm while she grunts to wake up. She tries to puts her phone on her night stand. She walks by her mirrorbuut she slightly notices herself in the mirror, so she goes back to her mirror, she feels different but she can't put her finger on it quite yet.she touches her stomach and she feels something different, so she lifts her shirt to reveal, a toned stomach

she touches her stomach and she feels something different, so she lifts her shirt to reveal, a toned stomach

Gwen: What the...? When did...?
Gwen is very confused.
Gwen: How did...?
She hears a knock on the door and turns around very quickly.
George: Gwen are you up?
Gwen: Yeah!
George: Look, can I talk to you?
She opens the door and see's him ready for work. With his suit. George looks at her weirdly he notices that she looks different.
George: Have you been working out?
She stops for a bit
Gwen: Ah, yeah, maybe I'll try for the ummm...  Dance team - unsure tone
George: Great..
Awkward pause.
George: So, I just wanted to say sorry for not being there yesterday.
Gwen: It's fine dad, I get you have...
George: I'm going to me it up to you, If you join the Dance Team, I'll go to your first pep rally, first row. I promise
Gwen: Really?
George: Yeah.
Gwen: Okay! Ummm... I gotta go... get ready.
George: Yeah, go ahead.
She quickly goes to her room, and closes her door.
And starts to dance around very happy. Wild one by Suzi Quatro.

MIDTOWN PREPATORY SCHOOL - Hallway, 7:00 am

While Gwen walks into school very happy looking for the Dance team tryouts poster she finds it, puts it in her backpack, she goes to her locker to open it very happly once she slams it shut she tries to walk away but her hand gets stuck on the locker door.
This takes her by surprise so she tries to pull her hand trying to not draw attention to herself but some students do notice. She smiles to the other students with embarrassment, she pulls and pulls and she can't unstick.
Gwen: Come on! Ahhhh...
Flash walks to her, tries to strike a conversation.
Flash: Hey, Gwen right?
Gwen: What?!
Gwen is visibly frustrated by confusion and trying to unstick her hand from the locker.
Flash: Look, I saw you when you answered that question yesterday in Bio...
Gwen still struggling.
Gwen: Look I don't feel like talking, right now, can you please leave me alone.
Flash: Okay, I was just gonna ask you if you can tutor me?
Gwen pulls again, she finally unsticks and started to go backwards to fall on top of Peter that was walking by.
Gwen: Peter - out of breath.
Peter: Gwen, wha... What a surprise? - nervous tone
Flash walks away visibly angry.

 What a surprise? - nervous toneFlash walks away visibly angry

Gwen: Hi... - Gwen with a big smile.
Second bell sounds.
Gwen: I gotta go.
She lets go of Peter.
Peter: Yeah I got Math.
Gwen: Spanish. - She says while blushing - Okay bye
She quickly walks away, suddenly goes to a certain direction parting from Peter then turns around remembering it's the other way passing by Peter and goes to another direction.
Gwen: It's that way.
Peter: Yeah.
They both laugh as she goes to that direction