Part 1 (why am i doing this again?)

Heyyyyy. It's me :D. Not that U know me but ye, it's me... :P. Sooo...I'm about to try and write a full on fanfic of 'In a Heartbeat'. It's probably gonna be terrible but like...bare with me, I'm a 13 year old with no life lol. Anywayyyyyy, I'm gonna actually start this fanfic sksksksks.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Sherwin's POV

"Arrrrgggghhh" here I was, sitting in the backseat of mum's car as I'm getting driven to my new home that is literally on the other side of the country.

(writing a fanfic is harder than I thought xD).

This is honestly so boring. If my father wouldn't have been abusive I wouldn't be here in this car on the way to my new home to live with my mum, in a whole new town and house.

I'm really gonna miss my friends- oh...wait, I didn't have friends, heh. I love being lonely :), I complained. I watched cars zoom past and time went by very slowly.
-
-------- time skip bc I'm lazy ---------
-
4 hours have past and I unpacked my bags from the back of my mum's car.

"Here we are!" Kathryn (Sherwin's mum) screamed enthusiastically. "Yay" I mumbled sarcastically. "Now, what do you want for dinner 'winwin?". "Mum I told you, can You please stop calling me that?". "If it makes you happy, of course I will!". "Thank you, mum".

I was trying to think of what I was about to ask my mum but my eyes slowly trailed to a boy that had just walked past. Our eyes met each other's and *BOOM* my heart was pounding so loud and hard "what's up with me?" I whispered. The boy had dark brown hair that was nearly slicked back and deep, dreamy, ocean-like eyes that you could get lost in, he had a soft smile on his face and a book in his hand that I guess he was really into because he would barely take his eyes off it. He also looks the same age as me.

"wow" I mumbled. "What was that honey?". "O-oh uh...n-nothing, Mum!" I quickly replied, while a light tint of pink spread across my freckle-infested face.

"Ok sweety, Have you figured out what you want for dinner?" My mum asked politely. "Oh um, sorry mum, I still haven't". "That's ok" she replied. "I know what we should have anyway. You good with Butter Chicken?" My mum shouted as she opened the door to my new home. "Yes mum, Butter Chicken sounds good" I replied, slightly shouting with my bags against my face.

"Oh and dont forget to put your clothes away, dont leave them in your bag" my mum reminded me. "Yes mum!".
-
----------- le time skip again ----------
-
After I have finished eating dinner and examining the place I went up stairs to my new room and slammed myself on my bed.

I put my earphones on and started listening to 'Ocean Eyes- Billie Eilish'. I started to think about that boy I saw earlier. "Jee, he was hot". oh shit...did I really say that out loud?! I panicked. "Ok...nobody heard that"

*siiiighhh* "I wonder if that boy goes to the same school I'm enrolled in", I questioned myself.

I just stared at the ceiling, curling up into my blankets and listening to 'Billie Eilish' on repeat. I slowly fell asleep and next moment im dreaming about that boy.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Hiiii. Sorry if this was short lol. But I don't even think I will get more than 10 reads so uh...ye. Anyway, if anyone is reading this thank you lol.
-
This hooman be out