Part 5 yeet

Lol hi! I've noticed that I have 47 reads and...omg :'). Thank you so much. I thought I'd only get 10 or 15.

---------------3rd Person----------------

Blush crept into my face. Same with Jonathan. But his cheeks were burning. Oh no. He hates me!

"U-um...sorry t-that w-w-wasnt supposed t-to happen....heh" Jonathan stuttered. "I-it's ok!". "Well, it looks like the b-bus is about to leave um...maybe we should get on it?" Jonathan nervously swayed back and forward awkward waiting for sherwin's response. "Oh y-yeah, definitely...heh"

The bus ride was really awkward, especially since they had to sit next to each other. There weren't any other seats left so they had no choice. They would both end up having a few glances of each other while bright pink would form onto their cheeks.

Those 20 minutes felt like 20 decades.

Jonathan was the first one to get off of the bus. He waved goodbye to Sherwin and headed straight to his home.

His mother wasnt always home because of work and his dad was the same. So he was the one to look after his younger 6 year old sibling, Elley. He does have an older brother, David, but he's not mentally mature enough to look after their younger sister.

------------- Jonathan's POV -------------

Elley was small and energetic so Jonathan had to always make sure she didn't go anywhere.

David is tall and tan, like Jonathan but he had more of a tough build to him. A lot of the girls would swoon over him and squeal when he'd talk to them or wink. 

"Soooo... Found any girls that U might find attractive lil bro?" David asked with a smirk plastered across his face. "Or maybe guys?" I halted for a few seconds and I could just feel a shade of pink beginning to cover my cheeks. David noticed my halt and walked over to me.

"What's his name?" I stood still for a few seconds and shook my head "t-there's nobody". David didn't believe me. "Bro, stop lying". "I'm not l-lying!". "What's his name!?" David shouted. I paused for a few seconds again. "S-sher- um....Sherwin...". David paused and raised an eyebrow at me. "So...the ginger aye?". I saw David's smirk grow bigger. "Wait! Y-you know him?!!". I asked curiously, clearly wanted to ask if he knows stuff about him. "Well, not really. But some of my friends were talking about him. Not in a very nice way though". "What did they say about him! Whoever said something negative about him is going to get some of m-" "Dude! Calm down!" *David lmao*

"Didn't think you could be that protective" David ended up laughing and fell onto the ground in a ball. "Y...you...really......like him...aye?" David said in between laughter.

My cheeks began to redden again and I just left the room trying to not think about everything that has happened today.

"I really do like sherwin, don't I" I asked myself.

-

Hhhhhh sorry that this is short again sksksks. But I still hope you enjoyed this lol.