Part 2 (btw i love this pic)

Hi. I'm bored and inspired to write another part lol. Sksksksks. Btw I'm having trouble with my writing style/organisation stuff so this fanfic might be a little messy.
-
EDIT: I forgot to say that in this fanfic Sherwin and Jonathan are neighbours.

-------------- Sherwin's POV -------------

*YAwn*. I woke up and realised that tomorrow is my first day at that new private/religious school my mum enrolled me in. "Shit!" I whisper-yelled.

I stomped down the stairs towards the fridge to grab something to eat and saw my mum holding what seems to be a blue like jumper/sweater and long grey pants that probably were too long since I'm quite short.

"What's that, Mum?" I asked. "It's your school uniform!" She answered excitedly. "Oh boi", I mumbled. "Whattt, I think it's cute!". "Plus a cute uniform and a cute boy like you go well". "M-Mum! I'm not c-cute" I answered with light pink cheeks. "If ya say so"she answered. "Yes, I do say so".

I walked over to the dining table with some milk and a box of cereal. "why this school" I complained.

~•~•~•skip to the next day~•~•~•~

*BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP!*. "Arrrgghuhmwwo" great, school.

I dust off my uniform and look at myself in the mirror. I hate this school already. I complained.

"SHERWINNNN! COME DOWN STAIRS!". "YES MUM!". I lazily stomped down the stairs and there was my mum, talking to a lady with dark brown hair and a boring look to her. "Sherwin, this is Sharon". "U-uh, hey" I tried my best to not be so shy but I failed... like usual.

I looked to the left a bit and rotated my head a bit in confusion and saw...wait, is that the boy from the other day? He was calmly reading a book and was in the same uniform that I was in.

"Oh and Sherwin I forgot to tell you. This is Jonathon". Jonathan closed his book and smiled. "Hello, it's nice to meet you" Jonathan greeted. "U-uh h-hey um, h-heh" what's happening and why am I so nervous. Sweat started to form on the palm of my hands and I could feel heat coming from my probably tomato-like face.

"Are you alright? You look like your catching a fever?" Jonathan questioned worriedly. "O-oh uh, yES. I uh m-mean, yeah i-im fine" I stuttered. I just mentally face-palmed and I wished I were dead by now.

"Oh ok, that's good" Jonathan sighed in relief. "Anyway, you look like you go to the same school I go to" said Jonathan, not so worried like before. "Um, y-yeah, I guess". I quickly faced my head to the ground and tried to hide my most noticeable blush while nervously fidgeting with my thumbs.

Wait. Aren't the parents watching? I lifted my head up and saw my mum with a big smile on her face. But Jonathan's mum was just tapping away on her phone. She's probably writing an email or something.

It was silent

Minutes past and my mum finally broke the awkward silence and Jonathan's mother offered to drop me off. I didn't really want to but my mum liked the idea of it so uh...that happened.

The awkward silence started once again as i got into the car. Jonathan went straight back to reading and I? I just sat there ending up having a few glances of Jonathan and begging time to go faster.

We finally reached to the school and boi was I nervous. I slowly got out of the car and eyes were all on me. Was it because of my hair? Or maybe because i got out of the same car as Jonathan? I'm not sure but it's making me highly uncomfortable.

"Do you know which class your in?" Jonathan asked. I quickly scavenged my bag to look for a timetable and successfully found it....after a whole minute. "U-um. 8B" I tried to answer as quickly as i can. "Oh cool. Im in that class too".

*Buh-bud buh-bud buh-bud*. My heart was beating fast and loud. I started to get nervous but excited at the same time. "Why am i so nervous ughhhh" I thought.

What do i say? What if he thinks I'm weird and mute?. "Its ok" I heard his voice become louder. "You don't have to say anything. I understand how it feels to be at a new school and how frustrating it can be" Jonathan said with empathy.

"N-no. Its f-fine. I can handle i-it" I stuttered, trying to sound more tough than I really am, I really can't handle this.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Hiiii. Uh sorry that this was terrible I was bored but then I started getting tired xD. Well uh. Ye. I didn't edit this so it's probably terrible and very cringe worthy rn so oOF.
-
I had to edit this xD. I noticed a few errors and cringed lol.