Part 6??

Hi Lol. I don't have much to say but omg. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 80 READS HHHHHHHH. I really didn't think I'd get that many. ❤️💓💕💘💖💗 Thank youuuuuu

----------- Jonathan's POV -----------

There's been so much happening for the past few first weeks of school. Especially between Sherwin and I....well most of the eventful things have been about Sherwin.

His red bushy hair looks so fluffy and I just wanna play with it so bad. And his chocolate brown eyes. Everything about him makes me swoon and start thinking what it would be like it we were both a couple, doing the stuff most couples do. Like holding hands and snuggling in each other's arms.

But he probably doesn't feel the same way about me.

-

I quickly jump out of the car, because my mum drops me off to school every morning. And sit underneath a tree. I grab out my favourite book 'Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban' and start reading until I notice Sherwin enter the school's campus.

I quickly rush over to him and give him a big smile. "Hey, Sherwin!" I say, not trying to sound too excited to see him. Even though its only been a few hours since I've seen him I still missed him.

----------- Sherwin's POV -----------

"Hi, Jonathan :)" I say back to him with a smile and a light tinge of pink covering my cheeks.

I kinda missed him. Even though it's been only a few hours, but still.

I get lost in my own thought and start to zone out. I'm really starting to question my sexuality and it's frustrating me. Jonathan is a cute boy and well....maybe I do have feelings for him?....but I'm pretty sure he wouldn't, ever in his life, fall for a guy li-

"Hey uh... Sherwin U ok?" I quickly slapped out of my thoughts and came back to earth, just realising what I was doing.

I was staring at him. Oh nooo.

My face was suddenly covered in a dark shade of red and I covered my face in embarrassment.

*Bell rings loudly*

"U-um. Well...I guess we should be going to our first class. I guess I'll see you at lunch?" Jonathan said, while slowly walking up the stairs, into the school. "S-sure!!!" I shouted.

Why am I so embarrassing. Ugh.
((Same Sherwin, same))

-———————————————-

Sorry that this is short. My mum is literally screaming at me rn lmao. Anyway...I hope this is good enough until the next part lol.
-
Byeee