Epilogue - Chaos Reigns Again!

Five years later – Malfoy Manor

"Don't panic." Rose said as calmly as possible. "I have a plan!" she added quickly hoping to dispel the panic that had been escalating in the room.

Astoria Malfoy looked utterly gobsmacked at that suggestion. She clutched at her exquisite robes before eyeing the parchment before her again. Her tea completely forgotten as she looked around to see that her panic resonated within the other women seated around the table. Ginny Potter looked livid and Hermione Granger looked from the parchment in her hands to her daughter and back again.

"W-which... which genius is behind this?" she asked attempting to stay calm.

"Albus," Rose answered causing her Aunt Ginny and her mother to groan.

"And Caius," Scorpius piped in from beside her. Astoria looked at her son in horror before she scowled. Astoria seemed almost determined to argue that Caius would never do such a thing but then quickly realised it was exactly the kind of thing her hell rising son would do. She turned to Rose with utter determination.

"Can't we just demand they give it all back?" Astoria asked.

Rose winced. "Unfortunately, it doesn't work like that."

"B-but how... when?" Ginny questioned looking pale with shock.

"Well," Rose started before launching into the details of how exactly they had ended up in their current predicament.

"Midnight! Whose brilliant fucking idea was it to wander around here at midnight?" Lucy asked annoyed as she pulled her thick robe tightly around her and shuffled into the room on sleepy feet.

"One of those idiots," Dominque answered stifling a yawn and motioning to the other side of the dimly lit room. The figures of their cousins were only made distinguishable from the light thrown off a floating orb in the middle of the room. Dominque could just make out the forms of Molly, Roxanne, Fred and her brother Louis. They all looked just as confused as she did, still dressed in their sleeping clothes. She looked to the floating light and immediately turned away, the bright light almost blinding her.

"What the hell is that?" Dominique asked squinting at the light.

Before one of the idiots could answer, whatever lights were available to them went out casting them all into darkness. They all froze. "I swear... fucking drama queens," Lucy mumbled.

"Hurry up!" Albus called stepping into the room.

"I'm coming!" Caius called following him in.

"This better be good." Dominique threatened through the darkness.

Caius waved his wand a single candle was lit. "Everyone here?" he asked and was met with grumbling. He looked around, doing a mental headcount. "Where's H–" his question was cut short as someone stumbled into the room.

"Hugo! At last!" Albus said relieved. "Sit down!"

"Not here! I'm here!" Lucy shrieked. Hugo mumbled a quick apology as he tried to find a seat.

"Potter, this better be freaking important," Roxanne demanded. "What the hell is going on?" she asked.

"Something rather amazing," Albus answered with tears in his eyes. With his sleep-deprived cousins looking less than impressed, Albus waved his wand to the centre of the room, and the orb appeared once more. As the light dimmed down, they were able to see what was at its centre.

"That's not..." Lucy stuttered getting of her seat to take a closer look.

"No that can't be!" Dominique cried equally shocked.