I spend most of my time feeling sad over it - numéro un

The Wattys have unfortunately dawned on us for another year, that time of year where all the Wattpad users panic, and cry, and shame themselves for not bringing up the best of their abilities.
That time of year where tears of joy and sighs of disappointment affects our life's reflecting choices, will it be for the greater good? Will it give us the honour we deserve? Nobody knows, it is all up to the Wattys...

Clearly I don't speak extra y'all wys

Anyways, I'm sure you guys must have received that announcement from the Wattys (could use a better name but who am i to judge on that) that the contest is now open for entries- woooooo! yeah!

Any of you guys thinking of participating? What are you going to submit?

And after putting a lot of thought into this for long long time (aka since i received the announcement (which was yesterday)), I decided to, why not, submit an entry.
But as usual, I'm entering the Wattys with a blank expression. I'm not expecting myself to get anywhere, I mean i'll try my best to bring out my worthy writing ability but in fairness though I'll just participate just for the hell of it.

I am going to submit Organs, but with Pasta because of all works, that book is the only one that I feel inclined to finish and complete and submit it.

And of course, the book's state of progression is in an absolute MESS, and I am going to take it down, fix up Chapter 1343 for a bit because after rereading it recently, I'm like excuse me what the hell?

Wh-who is Infeliz?? He's this angsty background character whose existence serves zero benefit to the main characters?!
And what's the deal with Lord Horraccio? He appears more drunk to the audience rather than sleep deprived and it just seems unrealistic smh smh smh. Ugh i hate it, I'll probably add and delete more details. The chapter is already over 4000 words long and is 43 pages according to my reading style and I'm using the second smallest reading font uuuuuuugGGHHH.

Writing is hard. I didn't expect myself to get all sentimental about it when first staring out.
You want to build something using words, but your mind stacks doubt over doubt on what to write and after, what, maybe dozens of drafts - only one is considered acceptable. Not to mention time, and worse, writer's block. It took me almost a year just to write one chapter of By the Canal, and since october for 1343. I run out of inspiration and motivation to write about these sort of things but I guess I have no choice to but force to inspire myself. I don't know tbh haha smh lol lmao idek wth.

Writing is like Drawing, you need technique and a will to commit to it fully otherwise it's just m e h.

I have until August to prepare the book.
Thinking of making ten to twelve chapters each being of novel length (like about 5000 words each)
And I need your criticism and comments on it to help me out, whenever you have time or want to read my book, not pleading you to read the works. I can deal with anything really.

It's midnight rn, I'll work on it tomorrow so bonne nuit.

Also summer has now started for me, but it barely feels like it. Considering the fact that it's been cloudy and cold like winter all week.